IJ Start Canon Setup
What are the advantages of a Canon printer?
Canon is known for its versatility, all-in-one printers. These printers are fun to use and are very reliable. They offer a wide range of features that make them stand out from other printers. Canon has designed printers cloud loan that let you connect to your cloud storage and efficient print files. Canon printers come with multifunctional devices that enhance productivity. You can proactively monitor printer functions using various printer management software designed for computers. Some of these programs are beginning IJ Canon, Canon IJ Scan Utility Printer Utility Canon, Canon IJ Network Tool, Canon Scanner Selector EX network, etc. Keep reading to know the interesting features of these tools and software.
IJ Start Canon Utilities
IJ Scan Utility or IJ Printer Utility is an application developed by Canon for the print job / easy scanning. The IJ Scan Utility lets you scan photos and documents on your computer operating on Windows or Mac. The utility automatically saves the scanned data to a predefined folder and allows you to browse the folders on your computer, extract the text documents, and attach files to an email.
Canon IJ Start Setup Guide
IJ Start Canon Setup Can Be Very Easy To Do. However, in some Canon IJ Start Canon Setup series printers differ in their application. If you cannot do it yourself, please contact a technician at your place.
The First Step
Once you start the utility, displaying the name of the above products. Make sure the printer or scanner that is actually shown. You can change the name of the product. If you use a printer connected to a network, choose the device that is named with NETWORK.
Auto feature allows you to perform a quick scan and save scanned data to computer.Choose between Photo and Document icons depending on what you want to scan.
Stitch option can be used when you are going to scan images larger than the plate. The right and left of the image to be scanned separately and then combined to form the original image.
Using the Scan menu Gear, you can make changes to the settings settings.The scan feature will help you define the settings for a specific scan job you are doing.
What is Canon IJ Network Scan Utility ?
The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility program allows you to configure network settings for network printer supports Canon IJ Start. You can connect the printer to a network after completing the installation process start Canon IJ, sharing between different computers and scanned images to a computer. It should be noted that although the printer can be shared by multiple computers, multiple users can not scan the same time. Furthermore, the scanning time through a network is more compared to scanning via USB.
Starting Up IJ Network Device Setup Utility
Start up IJ Network Device Setup Utility as shown below.
- In Windows 10, click the Start button, select All apps, Canon Utilities, and then IJ Network Device Setup Utility. If IJ Network Device Setup Utility is not displayed, search for “IJ Network Device Setup Utility” on Search the web and Windows.
- In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select IJ Network Device Setup Utility on the Start screen to start IJ Network Device Setup Utility. If IJ Network Device Setup Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm and search for “IJ Network Device Setup Utility”.
- In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start and select All Programs, Canon Utilities, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, and then IJ Network Device Setup Utility.
When you start up IJ Network Device Setup Utility, it searches for printers on network and detected printers are listed.
Canon IJ Scan Utility
The Canon IJ Scan Utility has the automatic scan function which enables the printer or scanner to automatically detect the type of item placed on the exposure glass or the ADF and scan accordingly.
Make sure the printer or scanner is activated and in state.Place prepared the document on the platen. Make sure the print side of the document face plate.
Open the Canon IJ Scan Utility and click on the Settings tab. Select Settings (Auto Scan) option to specify the folder where you want to save the scanned data.
Return to the home screen and select IJ Scan Utility Auto icon selection. Printer or scanner will start scanning your document.
Scanned images are automatically saved in a folder.
Download IJ Scan Utility For Windows
- Open the manufacturer’s site and enter your Canon printer model in the search box.
- Click the Drivers & Downloads option.
- Choose your PC operating system as Windows 10.
- Click the Download button near the search listing.
- Open the downloaded file and install it on your system.
- Tap the System preferences icon and choose the Print & Scan option.
- Choose the printer from the list and click Options & Supplies.
- Tap Open Printer Utility in the Utility option to launch Canon IJ Printer Utility.
Download IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS
- Power On the Canon printer to initiate the IJ Start Canon Utility.
- Turn On your Mac computer and prepare for launching Canon IJ Start Utility.
- On your Macintosh computer, go to the Apple menu.
- Depending on the OS version of your computer, choose one of the below:
- Printers and Scanners
- Print and Scan
- Print and Fax
- Search for your printer from the list displayed.
- Click Options and Supplies.
- Choose the Utility tab and click Open Printer Utility.
- For instance, if the Canon IJ Printer Utility tab does not come into sight after selecting Options and Supplies that indicates you are using AirPrint.
- Download the IJ Canon Utility drivers from this website, if you seem to be using AirPrint drivers.
- Enter your printer model in the search tab and select Go.
Printer Driver Download For Windows and Mac OS
EPSONCANON.COM is a driver and support provider website with all types of printers for Windows and Mac OS. All drivers or support that we provide on this website are drivers from the official website of all types of printers.