Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS and Linux – Print stunning, professional-quality photos with the Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Small-in-One printer. Featuring a space-saving design, the XP-860 produces borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″ with 6-color Claria® Photo HD Inks for smooth gradations and amazing skin tones. Breeze through everyday tasks with a 4.3″ color touchscreen, 30-page Auto Document Feeder, and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. It also prints 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 10 seconds1. The rear feed accommodates specialty media, and there are dedicated photo and CD/DVD2 trays — plus, this all-in-one scans to Facebook®3. And, wireless connectivity4 supports easy printing from tablets and smartphones5.
The Epson XP-860 measures 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD), so it should be easy enough to find a place for it. It has a 100-sheet main paper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can hold up to 5-by-7-inch paper, plus a one-sheet feeder for specialty paper. It has an auto-duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. On top are a 30-page duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF) and a letter-size flatbed.
In front, the control panel, which can tilt up, houses a 4.3-inch, touch-screen LCD. To the left of the paper trays are the memory-card slot (SD, MS Duo, and CF cards are supported), and a port for connecting a USB thumb drive.
The XP-860 offers wired connectivity via USB or Ethernet. Wireless connectivity comes via standard Wi-Fi or by Wireless Direct, which supports a direct peer-to-peer connection with a compatible device without the need of a network. The printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print, and lets users scan directly to Facebook. It supports Epson Connect solutions, letting you access, print and scan documents, photos, emails and webpages from a tablet, smartphone or computer from anywhere in the world.
It’s also Apple AirPrint-compatible and Mopria-certified. Mopria—the creation of the Mopria Alliance, a non-profit consortium to which Epson belongs—offers an easy way for devices running Android v4.4 or later to easily connect with compatible printers. The XP-860 will work seamlessly with the Mopria Print Service app and the printing framework now built into Android.
I tested the XP-860 over an Ethernet connection with its drivers installed on a computer running Windows Vista.
- 5-in-1 with Wi-Fi® & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax / Photo
- Ink: 6-color Claria® Photo HD inks
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 9.5 ISO ppm†; Color: 9.0 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CD95201
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Specifications
- Professional photo quality — brilliant 6-color Claria Photo HD inks deliver borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″ with smooth gradations and amazing skin tones
- Full-featured — 30-page Auto Document Feeder; auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/color fax; auto extend output tray
- Fast — 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 10 seconds1
- Create — specialty paper support with rear feed, plus dedicated photo and CD/DVD2 trays
- Ultimate wireless — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones5; includes Wi-Fi Direct®4
- Intuitive — 4.3″ touchscreen with gesture navigation
- Share — scan to Facebook3 and the cloud6 for easy photo sharing
- Worry-free — smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant prints7; Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal
- PC-free — easy photo printing with built-in USB and memory card slots8
- Premium Small-in-One — ultra powerful performance, ultra slim, space-saving design
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.21 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version YA26I1||17.3 MB||Download|
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.7 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version YA26I1||19.0 MB||Download|
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver (generic driver) For Linux||1.6.38 MB||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
More Drivers : Epson PictureMate PM-400 Driver Download
Step to install Epson Expression Photo XP-860 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson Expression Photo XP-860 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.