Download Driver Epson XP-800 Full Version For Windows and Mac OS – The Expression Premium XP-800 offers the best of both worlds: powerful performance and a sleek, Featuring an intuitive touch-panel display, Epson Connect, blistering print speeds, fax, two-sided printing and dual paper trays for unsurpassed productivity, as well as Epson Premium Ink with five individual cartridges.
The XP-800 is one of the top-of-the-line models in Epson’s Expression line. The Expression line is fairly new and, as features and output quality continue to improve, is slowly replacing Epson’s Artisan series of printers/AIOs. It uses a five-cartridge system, with a Photo Black cartridge supplementing the standard Black cartridge. (Epson has another model, the Photo XP-850, which is even more tightly tailored to printing photos, using a six-color ink system that eliminates the Photo Black cartridge but add Light Cyan and Light Magenta.)
Physically, the XP-800 is smaller than the average MFP, at 15.4 inches wide by 13.3 inches deep by 7.5 inches tall when all doors and trays are closed. It’s colored a sparkly midnight blue that looks different depending on the angle from which you view it. Said control panel, with its 3.5-inch touchscreen display, is well thought-out, though it would be nice to have all the contextually lit buttons on one side. As it stands, you must occasionally jump to the other side of the display. Generally speaking, however, the XP-800 is quite easy to use.
The XP-800 is fast enough for most purposes and quicker with photos than most. Text pages emerge at a rate of 10.3 pages per minute (ppm) on the PC and 9.7 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-sized, 4-by-6-inch photos print at a speedy 4 ppm to plain paper and just over 2 ppm to glossy paper. Full-page photos printed on the Mac take about 80 seconds, or 0.7 ppm. Scan speeds are good as well, and single-sided copies exit at about 4.8 ppm.
Epson XP-800 Faeture
- Superior Photo Quality – stunning photos and sharp text, all with one Small-in-One printer
- Superior Performance, Small-in-One Design – get all the tools you need for photos, documents and more, while saving valuable space on your desk
- Intuitive Navigation – 3.5″ touchscreen with gesture navigation
- Easy Wired and Wireless Networking* – share one Small-in-One printer at home with a built-in Ethernet, plus the latest in wireless technology; includes Wi-Fi Direct
- Do More – 30-page Auto Document Feeder included to quickly copy/scan/fax stacks of 2-sided originals
- PC-Free Printing of Brilliant Borderless Photos – built-in card slots, 3.5″ touchscreen with gesture navigation
- EPSON Connect** – print and share from anywhere – convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more
- Save Paper – automatic 2-sided printing, copying and scanning
- Always Ready to Print – auto-extend output tray and dedicated photo tray
- Wireless Printing and Scanning – share one Small-in-One printer at home
- One-of-a-Kind Creative Projects – rear paper feed accommodates specialty paper, plus print directly onto inkjet printable CDs/DVDs
- High Quality Scanning – 4800 x 4800 dpi scanning to precisely capture photos, documents and more; save scans as JPEGs or PDFs, with or without a PC
- Perfect Photos Made Easy – Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal, with and without a computer
- Claria Photo HD inks – a 5 cartridge ink system designed for optimum results when printing a mixture of documents and photos
Brilliant photos, sharp text, 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and more with this full-featured, space-saving Expression Premium XP-800 Small-in-One printer. Use the intuitive 3.5″ touchscreen with gesture navigation for easy setup and operation. Always ready to print, the XP-800 features a dedicated photo tray, as well as an auto-extend output tray. And, with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder, the XP-800 can copy, scan or fax stacks of originals while you take care of other business. It makes it easy to take on any creative project with direct CD/DVD printing, plus a rear paper feed for card stock, envelopes and more. Featuring convenient wireless and Ethernet networking, the XP-800 can be shared with everyone in the family. Print from any room in the house. Even print from smartphone, iPad® or tablet with EPSON Connect™ and other applications. It’s all at your fingertips with the ultra-versatile Expression Premium XP-800.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson XP-800 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson XP-800 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson XP-800 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||145.73 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v7.03||25.19 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.791||21.29 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-800 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson XP-800 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac||50.3 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||17.76 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-800 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson XP-640 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.