Free Download Epson XP-5100 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Packed with convenient features, the Expression Home XP-5100 Small-in-One printer is perfect for your family’s everyday printing needs. Save time and paper with fast print speeds and auto 2-sided printing. Plus, easily create personalized projects right from your own desktop. The printer’s large, 150-sheet-capacity paper tray means you’ll reload paper less often. And, the hi-res 2.4″ color LCD makes setup and navigation simple. With complete wireless connectivity, you can print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network — even from your tablet or smartphone1. You can also use the built-in card slot2 to print borderless photos, PC-free.
- 3-in-1: Wireless | Print | Copy | Scan | Photo
- Ink:4-color Claria ink
- The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-
party cartridges or ink.*
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 14.0 ISO ppm†; Color: 7.5 ISO ppm†
- 150 sheet paper capacity
- 2.4″ TFT colour LCD display
- 4 Individual ink cartridges
- Fast printing
- Efficient with auto 2-sided printing
- Ultimate wireless
The Epson Expression Home XP-5100 is a little however skilled photograph driven across the board inkjet that conveys great print and duplicate quality at an aggressive buy cost, yet its high running costs peg it for light-obligation use.
[su_tab title=”OS COMPATIBILITY” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
[su_tab title=”INSTALLER PROCESS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
How to Download and Install Epson XP-5100 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-5100 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
[su_tab title=”DOWNLOAD” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]T
Epson XP-5100 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.62||30.8 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v184.108.40.206||22.8 MB||Download|
Epson XP-5100 Driver Download For Mac OS
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13.6MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.4||19.0 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.08||35.9 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-4105 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.