Free Download Epson XP-4100 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The sleek Epson Expression XP-4100 wireless all-in-one offers auto 2-sided printing and other high performance features for efficient everyday home printing. Featuring a 2.4″ color LCD for simple setup and navigation, the XP-4100 makes it easy to wirelessly print, copy, and scan documents and photos. Print from your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet or smartphone1. Affordable individual ink cartridges mean you only replace the color that runs out. And, hands-free voice-activated functionality2 allows for easy printing, on command. Get truly touchable photos and documents with instant-dry ink ― all from a compact printer with a convenient space-saving design.
Filling a wide scope of necessities in a minimized plan, the Expression Home XP-4100 Small-in-One Printer from Epson can print, output, and duplicate archives for your home office or individual use. Equipped for printing at paces of 10 ppm in dark or 5 ppm in shading, just as arriving at a maximum goals of 5760 x 1440 dpi, the XP-4100 works for printing both amazing pictures and photographs, just as close to home and business records. It includes a 100-page input plate that takes into consideration programmed, twofold sided printing and replicating, and the unit is good with Wi-Fi Direct for setting up system free remote associations between tablets, cell phones, and the printer. The XP-4100 accompanies a 2.4″ shading LCD for basic arrangement and route, and without hands voice-initiated usefulness takes into account simple imprinting on direction.
Print speed is respectable. Reports comprising of plain, dark content and little monochrome designs printed at a total 6.6 pages for each moment (ppm) on the PC and 6.4 on the Mac. Shading photographs took extensively more—particularly the full-page photograph we print on the Mac, which took three minutes to print, best case scenario settings. On the PC, a littler 3-by-5-inch photograph took 16 seconds at default settings on plain paper, and 70 seconds at the Photo setting without anyone else exceptional stock. Output times were among the slowest we’ve found in a couple of years (as they were for this present item’s forerunner, so this is a component, not a bug), however the sweeps themselves were great.
[su_tab title=”OS Compatibily” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
[su_tab title=”Installer Process” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
How to Download and Install Epson XP-4100 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-4100 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
[su_tab title=”Download” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Epson XP-4100 Driver Download For Windows
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.81||27.2 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.9 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v3.00||32.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
Epson XP-4100 Driver Download For Mac OS
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.81||24.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.29||43.1 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13.8 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-960 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.