Epson XP-15000 Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS – Take photo printing to new levels with the Expression Photo HD XP-15000 wireless wide-format printer, delivering brilliant, pro-quality borderless prints up 13″ x 19″. Individual 6-color Claria® Photo HD Inks — with all-new Red and Gray inks — offer a wide color gamut and enhanced black-and-white photo printing. The large, 50-sheet rear specialty tray makes printing pro-quality projects easier than ever before — even on cardstock1. And, with auto 2-sided printing, a 200-sheet front tray and convenient wireless connectivity, printing stacks of documents is a breeze. Get all this, in a compact printer that’s 30 percent smaller than its predecessor2.
- Ink: 6 individual Claria® Photo HD Ink cartridges
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 9.2 ISO ppm†; Color: 9.0 ISO ppm†
Excellent photo quality. Prints borderless images from 4 by 6 inches to 13 by 19 inches. Uses new Claria Photo HD inks. Small and light for an oversize printer.
Epson is maintaining a roughly five-year model cycle with the entry level models for its A3+ printer line-up. The XP-15000 replaces the Artisan 1430, which we reviewed in February 2012, and which itself replaced the 2007 Stylus Photo 1410. Like them, it is designed solely for printing and can handle cut sheet papers up to 329 x 483 mm (A3+) in size. Its droplet size and output resolution are the same as the 1430’s but it uses a new ink set and differs in a few other ways, which are shown in the table below.
Epson XP-15000 Specifications
- Professional Ultra HD photo quality — get brilliant borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″
- Individual 6-color Claria Photo HD Ink — includes Red and Gray inks for an ultra wide color gamut and enhanced black-and-white prints
- Professional projects made easy — features a 50-sheet rear tray for specialty media, including cardstock1; accommodates a variety of paper finishes and borderless sizes from 4″ x 6″ to 13″ x 19″
- Ultra compact wide-format A3+ printer — 30 percent smaller than its predecessor2; easily fits on your desktop
- Convenient printing features — supports auto 2-sided document printing, with a 200-sheet front tray
- Fast speeds — prints documents at 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 9.0 ISO ppm (color)† and 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in as fast as 27 seconds3
- Ultimate wireless and wired connectivity — easily print from iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ tablets and smartphones4; also offers Ethernet networking
- Simple setup and navigation — easy-to-use 2.4″ color LCD
- Hassle-free — features an auto open/close output tray and direct CD/DVD printing
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
Epson XP-15000 Setting Up
Setting up the printer is straightforward and takes roughly 15 minutes. After removing the numerous strips of packing tape and plugging the power cord (supplied) into the mains, the instruction sheet supplied with the printer directs you to Epson’s Singapore website, where you simply enter the model number for the printer and follow the displayed step-by-step instructions.
The first step is to switch on the power, unpack and install the six ink cartridges in their clearly-marked slots and allow between 20 and 30 minutes while you go through the rest of the routine.
Initialisation takes about 10 minutes according to the screen displayed when you have installed the ink cartridges and printed a nozzle check page. You must then install the printer driver and software, either from the supplied CD or by clicking on the Download link on the website. This takes 10-15 minutes because part of the process involves updating the printer’s firmware and software.
The setup guide lets you choose between three connection methods: USB (V.2.0), Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Selecting the Wi-Fi option takes you to a page with links to downloads for the Epson printing application at the App Store and Google Play. Once the app is installed, the next step helps you to configure the printer, smart device and app to work together. You can also enable a complimentary feature that lets you print from any smart device or computer anywhere in the world via an internet connection, a handy feature for travellers who want to send pictures home for printing.
Epson XP-15000 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson XP-15000 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v2.61.01||23.5 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.9 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version NW20I7||22.2 MB||Download|
Epson XP-15000 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.6 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.08||39.5 MB||Download|
You May Like : Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Driver Download
Step to install Epson XP-15000 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson XP-15000 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.