Epson WF-8090 Driver,Software, Firmware, And Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS and Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 A3 printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, offers 13″ x 19″ printing for SMBs and work teams. It features color and black print speeds of 24 ISO ppm†, a high monthly duty cycle, and saves up to 40 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers1. Ultra high-yield cartridges print up to 7000 color pages2, with a total paper capacity up to 1830 sheets3. And, PCL4/genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™ support makes it ideal for shared color printing on a network. Along with a Universal printer driver and Web Config, it’s enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 ($799.99) is a beast of a printer, an inkjet clearly designed to go head-to-head with color lasers. In that, it largely succeeds, with sizzling speed and low running costs. The WF-8090$799.99 at Epson, which Epson bills as a heavy-duty workgroup model, can print on tabloid-size and larger paper (up to 13 by 19 inches). Its main drawback that we found in testing is subpar output quality, but it’s still good enough for most internal business use. It’s certainly worth considering if you don’t need your color laser to print professional-looking reports or marketing brochures.
Although there are other inkjets that can print at tabloid size or larger, they tend to be for lighter-duty use, such as the Epson WorkForce WF-7110Best Price at Amazon, our Editors’ Choice tabloid-size printer for a micro office. The WF-8090’s real competition are color laser printers, such as the Xerox Phaser 7100/DNBest Price at Amazon, our Editors’ Choice budget, tabloid-size color laser-class printer. The WF-8090 easily bests the Xerox 7100/DN in speed, has much lower running costs, and sells for barely half its price. Where the Xerox 7100/DN shines in its output quality, which is good enough to let you take your printing of marketing materials in-house.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Featured
The two-tone (off-white and gray) WF-8090 is ginormous for an inkjet, measuring 14.9 by 22.3 by 22.4 inches (HWD) when closed for storage, and 22.1 by 22.3 by 34.1 inches with the feeder and output tray extended. It weighs 57 pounds, so moving it into place is a two-person job. The printer’s size is mainly due to its need to hold large-size paper. The main tray can fit tabloid or A3 size (11.7 by 16.5 inches), while the multipurpose feeder can fit super-tabloid (13 by 19 inches) paper, and can print banners up to 13 by 45 inches.
The front panel includes a 2.2-inch, four-line monochrome LCD, a four-way controller withcentral OK button, and several other buttons, including the Power button with the standard icon Start, Back, and Paper Setup controls. I found the LCD and the controller awkward to use, when I had to switch which tray was using a particular paper type. It’s hard to read the text that scrolls marquis-type across the small screen, and the printer wasn’t always responsive when I pressed the keys that the screen prompted me to push (such as the forward and back arrows).
The WF-8090 is built to print in volume, with a 75,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle and a recommended monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages. It has a 330-sheet standard paper capacity, split between a 250-sheet main tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. Up to three 500-sheet trays ($349 each) can be added, for a maximum capacity of 1,830 sheets. The WF-8090’s standard paper capacity is a bit on the low side; the Xerox 7100/DN’s capacity is 400 sheets, while the Epson WF-7110’s capacity is 500 sheets. The WF-8090 has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Specification
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Versatile media handling — prints up to 13″ x 19″; up to 1830-sheet total paper capacity3; features automatic duplexing and auto media size detection
- Fast print speeds — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)†
- Built for the bottom line — up to 40 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers1
- Low intervention — print up to 7000 color pages without changing cartridges2
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000 pages monthly5
- Drivers and utilities — Universal printer driver; PCL4 and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 support
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec
- Built-in connectivity — includes Ethernet, USB, wireless b/g/n6 and Wi-Fi Direct®6; easily print from tablets and smartphones7, including remote printing and access to Cloud
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Another Driver : Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver Download
Download Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver x32 (Core Files) v2.69.1||24.3 MB||Download|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver v2.69.1||23.5 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard||69 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Standard v2.48.01||21.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – PS3 PostScript||23.37 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v1.20||2.23 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8090 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v10.18||69.3 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard||61.1 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v1.30||0.47 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6530 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.