Free Download Epson WorkForce 60 Driver For Windows and Mac OS – The WorkForce 60 sets the new benchmark for quality, speed and performance. Produce laser-quality documents in a flash with the world’s fastest two-sided printer. You can rely on the WorkForce 60 to perform without interruption, thanks to a 250-sheet paper tray and optional Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridges that provide 2x more prints per cartridge. And, you can handle your documents immediately, because the WorkForce 60 uses instant-dry DURABrite Ultra Ink. Best of all, you can share the WorkForce 60 wirelessly with multiple PCs.
Paper-handling features are top-notch. An automatic duplexer is on board, as well as a 250-sheet paper input tray with a 50-sheet output deck just above it. Our only wish is that Epson would enlighten the duplexing logic so that sheets that are blank on the back (usually the last sheet) aren’t pulled back in for a pointless print cycle.
The WorkForce 60 is one of the fastest inkjets we’ve tested–at default settings on plain paper, at least. Monochrome pages of mostly plain text exited the printer at a swift rate of 12.9 pages per minute on the PC and a still-peppy 9.8 ppm on the Mac. On the PC, a snapshot-size photo on letter-size plain paper printed in 13 seconds, or a zippy 4.6 ppm. Once you switch to Epson’s own photo paper and finer settings, however, the printer slows down considerably, to 69 seconds or 0.86 ppm for the same snapshot photo, and over 2.5 minutes (0.4 ppm) for a full-page, high-resolution photo printed on the Mac.
Epson WorkForce 60 Specifications
|Max color resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Droplet size||2 pl|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 6.1 x 22″ (445 x 155 x 559 mm)|
Ink costs for the WorkForce 60 are average or cheaper for an inkjet. No so-called standard-size cartridges exist. The high-capacity cartridges include an $18.04, 385-page black (4.7 cents per page). Each color costs $15.19 and lasts 470 pages, or about 3.2 cents per color, per page. A four-color page will cost 14.4 cents. The extra-high-yield supplies include a $28.49, 945-page black (3 cents per page), plus $18.04, 755-page colors (2.4 cents per color, per page), making a four-color page a mere 10.2 cents.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 60 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Epson WorkForce 60 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 60 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||50.69 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.73||9.32MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 60 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 60 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson WorkForce 40 printer driver For Mac||47.59 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 60 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce 40 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.