Free Download Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson Workforce 545 is the multifunction printer blending productivity enhancement and useability for any office setting. Blending individual ink cartridges with a choice of capacity options, DURABrite® Ultra ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints, Epson Connect, fax, automatic document feeder, and a card reader for functionality flexibility.
With print speeds of up to 15 PPM in black and 7.2 PPM in color (ISO), the WorkForce 545 All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer from Epson features among the fastest inkjet printers on the market. The printer uses 4 individual high-capacity ink cartridges for a lower cost per page with the option of an extra high capacity black cartridge which yields almost twice as many pages.
The Workforce 545 is ideal for a small office or home office, allowing you to print, scan, copy and fax. The printer’s 30-page auto document feeder lets you scan, copy, and fax multi-page documents in one easy step. Simply place up to 30 one-sided pages into the ADF and select your destination (scan/copy/fax) from the control panel. The wired and wireless connectivity options let you share the printer with your network instead of purchasing a unit for each computer. The printer’s wireless connectivity also enables you to place the printer in a more convenient, out of the way location instead of taking up valuable desk space.
Epson WorkForce 545 Feature
- Fast print speed of up to 38ppm
- 4 Individual Ink Cartridges – only replace the colour you use with a choice of capacities available
- Epson DURABrite® Ultra Resin – Coated Pigment Ink for water resistant & highlighter friendly laser sharp results
- Fax + automatic document feeder + 250 sheet paper tray + ethernet
- Epson Connect – Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint
- Apple AirPrint Ready
- Google Cloud Print Ready
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 545 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson WorkForce 545 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||17.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v1.34||16.34 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||117.15 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac||88.33 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||17.59 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.