Free Download Epson WorkForce 520 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson WorkForce 520 color inkjet multifunction printer (with print, scan, copy, and fax functions) deserves credit for breaking two inkjet stereotypes. It is not slow–in fact, it’s blazing fast. Its inks are not expensive, either–they’re impressively cheap, as is the machine’s purchase price ($130 as of July 30, 2010). Unfortunately, it was unable to kick one habit, producing mediocre text quality on plain paper. Compared with the similarly priced HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-In-One (which costs about the same), however, the WorkForce 520 is the better deal.
Office-centric features in addition to faxing include a 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) for easy scanning of multi-page documents as well as legal-size pages, which are too big for the flatbed. And for offices with wired networks, the printer offers an Ethernet connector as well as WiFi. What you won’t find on the 520 are photocentric features aimed at home use. There’s no PictBridge connector, for example, and no way to print from a USB key or memory card.
On the PC, the WorkForce 520 broke records, printing plain-text pages at 12.6 pages per minute and copies at 7.3 ppm. On the Mac, its 10.3-ppm text speed outpaced recent competitors nearly twofold; scanning speeds were also impressive. On both platforms, photo and graphics print speeds were average.
Setting up the WorkForce 520 on a network using the Ethernet connection is absolutely standard. Find a spot for the 9.3- by 18.1- by 15.9-inch (HWD) printer, remove the packing materials, and attach the cables. Then load the ink cartridges and paper and run the automated setup routine from disc. I installed the 520 on a Windows Vista system. According to Epson, it also ships with drivers and a full set of software for Windows 7, 2000, XP, XP x64, and Mac OS X 10.4 and above.
Epson WorkForce 520 Feature
- Color Inkjet Printer With MicroPiezo print head technology for laser-like quality at super fast speeds (worlds fastest all-in-one in its class)
- Print at resolutions of up to 5760×1440 dpi
- ISO Print Speeds of 15 ISO pages per minute (black) and 5.4 ISO pages per minute (color)
- Smudge and water resistant, instant drying, and all-pigment inks for amazingly crisp and beautiful photos and text
- Wi Fi (802.11b/g/n) enabled for printing wirelessly, via hi-speed USB 2.0, and over an Ethernet network
- 2400 dpi scanner
- Fax machine sends and receives black and color faxes as fast as 3 seconds per page
- Built in 30 page automatic document feeder for copy/scan/fax
- ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant and uses up to 70% less energy for daily jobs
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 520 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson WorkForce 520 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||12.39 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||121.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.72||17.09 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 520 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Mac||87.30 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||16.66 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 520 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce 500 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.