Free Download Epson WorkForce 40 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson WorkForce 40 color inkjet printer gets two things right: It achieves impressive speeds (at least, it did in some of our tests) and it’s inexpensive to purchase. Unfortunately it gets many other things wrong–it produces substandard print quality, and Epson charges way too much for ink.
Better for your business and your bottom line, the Epson WorkForce 40 printer blazes through critical documents at speeds about two times faster than those of competitive printers. Delivering laser quality text and brilliant color photos, it’s the perfect addition to your business team. In fact, with Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking built in, you can easily share the WorkForce 40 with anyone in your office. And, with its small, compact design, it fits in even the smallest of spaces. Best of all, this budget-conscious performer offers an Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridge for high-volume printing at a price that’s sure to please.
The WorkForce 40 set a speed record among tested inkjet printers on plain paper, generating 18.4 pages per minute (ppm) for text and 5.1 ppm for color graphics–far faster than the current average in both categories. Once we switched to Epson’s own photo paper, however, the printer slowed considerably. Regardless of the paper used, the overall print quality was disappointing, consisting of gray, fuzzy text and grainy photos. Even the color palette suffered, moving from natural-looking on plain paper to distractingly pinkish on Epson’s photo paper.
Epson WorkForce 40 Specifications
|Max color resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Droplet size||2 pl|
|Dimensions||17.1 x 12.5 x 21.9″ (434 x 318 x 556 mm)|
Unfortunately, the WorkForce 40’s ink costs are high. At the time of our review, the , standard-size black cartridge lasted 230 pages, or an outrageous 7.4 cents per page. Each color (cyan, magenta, yellow) and lasted 310 pages, or nearly 4 cents per page–making a four-color page cost 19.3 cents. The high-yield versions were also pricey: $20 for a 390-page black cartridge (5.1 cents per page) and $17 for each 485-page color one (3.5 cents per color, or 15.6 cents total per four-color page). You’ll save money only if you use the $28.49, extra-high-yield black cartridge (there are no color versions); it prints 835 pages at an affordable 3.4 cents per page.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 40 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Epson WorkForce 40 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 40 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network (For First Time Install)||19.78 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||19.78 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||10.52 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.66||8.62 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 40 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 40 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson WorkForce 40 printer driver For Mac||24.31 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 40 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce 30 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.