Free Download Epson SureColor F9370 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and For Mac OS – Get proven, precise, industrial-level production with the 64″ Epson SureColor F9370. Ideal for high-speed, economical, medium- to large-volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, it delivers speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour1. Developed using our latest advancements in performance imaging, the SureColor F9370 includes dual PrecisionCore® TFP® printheads, as well as our latest dye-sublimation ink technology — UltraChrome® DS with High-Density Black. A true turnkey solution, it features an integrated, highly accurate roll-to-roll media support system with advanced auto paper-tension control. Plus, it includes Wasatch® SoftRIP® TX and ICC profiles.
Designed to support high-speed, economical, medium- to large-volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, the SureColor F9370 replaces the SureColor F9200 to join Epson’s complete line of SureColor F-Series printers, including the SureColor F6200 and SureColor F7200.
Epson SureColor F9370 Feature
- Breakthrough productivity — dual printheads deliver industrial-level, roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour1
- Brilliant image quality — UltraChrome DS Ink Technology with High-Density Black ink produces exceptional color saturation and high contrast
- True roll-to-roll support — high-accuracy take-up reel supports efficient calendar heat press transfer
- Turnkey solution, fully supported by Epson — includes Wasatch SoftRIP TX and ICC profiles, for use with optimized Epson DS Transfer Papers
- Predictable, reliable performance — advanced auto paper-tension control and the fabric head wiper enable simple, continuous production
- More ink means less downtime — high-capacity ink tanks hold up to 3 L per color, for longer print runs without user intervention
- Epson Control Dashboard — remotely run cleanings, check ink levels, update firmware and download new media profiles from your computer
- Exclusive Epson Rewards program available — accumulate points with every consumable purchase for discounts on extended service coverage.
- Affordable, scalable solution — offers an excellent performance-to-price ratio; easily add printers to meet your business needs
Epson SureColor F9370 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Communication Driver v1.46||8.7 MB||Download|
|LFP Accounting Tool v1.7.2||93.9 MB||Download|
|Epson Control Dashboard v1.5.1||21.2 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson SureColor F9370 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson SureColor F9370 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson SureColor F9370 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson SureColor F9200 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.