Free Downnload Epson SureColor F6070 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS – Epson F6070 presents a variety of features that are quite interesting in it to produce reliable performance in meeting your various needs in printing documents. The printer uses MicroPiezo TFP Print Head Nozzle method technology that is capable of producing document quality with a maximum resolution of 720×1440 dmi. This device uses the Epson Ultrachrome ink system for printing various documents. Various media of various sizes can also be used in it to print documents or photos though.
Epson SureColor F6070 is also equipped with a control panel in the form of a 2.5 inch color LCD screen so that it will make it easier for you to operate this device. The connectivity it offers itself is a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ethernet port so you can connect it to a computer or network around it. Coupled with 512 MB of memory will certainly be reliable quality of the performance it offers. When it comes to power, this printer requires 65 watts of power while actively printing documents. Whereas the stand-by state only requires 20 watts of power and only 3 watts sleep mode.
In terms of design it offers, the Epson F6070 is arguably one of the printers with a fairly slim size. This makes it look quite elegant and makes it easier for you to place it because it doesn’t require a lot of space. In addition, full features and high performance are the ideal combination offered by this device to accommodate your various printing needs. With a pretty good print quality, of course the Epson F6070 is worthy of you as a solution in printing even for photos though.
Epson SureColor F6070 Specifications
|Print Method||MicroPiezo TFP® Print Head|
|Nozzle Configuration||360 x 2 nozzles each colour (x4)|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||720 x 1440 dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Volume||5.3 pl|
|Print ModesResolutionPass||Print Speed (m²/H)|
|High Speed720 x 7202||30.2|
|Production2720 x 7203||22.7|
|Production3720 x 7204||15.8|
|High Quality720 x 7206||11.2|
|High Quality720 x 14408||8.3|
Epson SureColor F6070 Feature
- Outstanding everyday production — speeds up to 682 SFPH
- High Reliability — Developed to Run 24/7
- High-Capacity refillable ink cartridges — for increased productivity
- Includes workflow software by Wasatch®
- Built-in Auto Sheet Cutter — industrial roll to cut-sheet media handling
- Ideal for flatbed heat transfer press application
Epson SureColor F6070 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Communication Driver v1.30||5.27 MB||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5||17.6 MB||Download|
|Remote Panel Utility 2 v3.23||47.5 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson SureColor F6070 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson SureColor F6070 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6||14.4 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson SureColor F6070 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson SureColor F2100 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.