Download Driver Epson Stylus CX1500 Full Version – The inexpensive CX1500 is noisy and slow at photo printing. It doesn’t support PictBridge nor does it have a memory card reader, so all photo prints must be made through the PC. Nevertheless, its print and scan quality was impressive.
We had to wait a long while (31minutes 55 seconds) for the Epson Stylus CX1500 to print our photo quality A4 image on glossy paper, but the wait was definitely worth it. The photo was reproduced with excellent colour balance and was very sharp. There was only a slight hint of colour banding in some grey areas, but for the most part the image was perfect.
Like its printing capabilities, the CX1500’s scanning was also excellent and captured the colour and detail of our test image correctly. The TWAIN driver has a well-laid-out interface and it can actually identify different images on the same page and automatically scan them into separate files–which can save a lot of selecting and cropping. The scanner was very slow during our tests, however. This model does not ship with any OCR software.
Epson Stylus CX1500 Specifications
- Maximum Resolution (B&W) : 2880dpi x 720dpi
- Photo Printer : Yes
- Printer Type : Inkjet
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute) : 5.5
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute) : 12
- Colour Printer : Yes
- Print Speed Photos (pages per minute) : 0.2
Epson Stylus CX1500 Driver Download For Windows
|Printer Driver v5.5bA||5.79 MB||Download|
|TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Tool Light Utility v1.05||12.36 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||5.66 MB||Download|
Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
How to Download and Install Epson Stylus CX1500 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
More Drivers : Epson AcuLaser M400DN Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.