The Epson L565 is the most complete printing device in the latest L series. This is not surprising because L565 users target small-scale business users who have diverse printing device needs compared to home segment users. Among them have facsimile functions and network connections for shared use.
This Epson L565 printer is also equipped with a large enough ink tube that can hold enough ink so that the purchase of ink or refilling ink will not be too frequent so it is very cost effective.
Epson L565 Review and Feature
The Epson L565 has a wireless and Ethernet network, so users can easily connect this printer with a smartphone or iPhone mobile device,
Epson L565 has dimensions of 484 x 377 x 226 mm and has an eprint cloud system that functions as an intermediary to prin, scan, copy from any device. And paper supported by Epson L565 printers are sizes ranging from A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Half Latter, Folio. For Epson L565 ink itself has the type of T6641 Black Ink (4,000 sheets), T6642 Cyan, T6643 Magenta, T6644 Yellow (6,500 sheets).
Epson L565 Driver Support For :
Epson l565 support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 10 32 Bit, Windows 1064 Bit and Epson l565 driver for Mac OS, OS X, Linux
Epson L565 Printer Driver Download Details :
Keyword : Epson L365 Printer Driver Download
Name : Epson L565
Model : Epson
Type : Printer
Epson L565 Printer Driver Download For Windows
|Epson L565 Printer Driver For Windows 32 Bit||24.46MB||Download|
|Epson L565 Printer Driver For Windows 64 Bit||27.81 MB||Download|
Epson L565 Printer Driver Download For Mac OS
|Epson L565 Printer Driver For Mac OS||39.09 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson L565 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson L565 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
- Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared