Free Download Epson l360 Driver and Manual For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS
Epson L360 Review
The Epson L360 is designed for a fairly small space, so this printer seems to be no problem if you have a simple room at home or office. With a fairly compact design, weighs about 4.4 kg, length 48 cm, Height 14.5 cm and width 30 cm. This printer design is quite compact and will leave a very meaningful footprint for you to comfortably load the device on the go, thereby creating an ergonomic work environment.
Epson L360 is equipped with AC inlet for power needs and USB 2.0 for data cable between devices with computer or laptop. It seems that you should be satisfied with this side of the concibility, especially with the price presented, you will not see other features such as wireless or so on for printers that are based economically.
Scanner and Copy
Epson L360 has a scanner with a maximum level of scan area of 216 x 297 mm where it also serves as a medium for the document copy process. This scanner features a CIS-type sensor and a Flatbed Colour image Scaner type scanner, so you can do the scanner process with any color media without having to be constrained for certain colors. In addition, this Scanner has sharpness of up to 1200 Dpi, with a speed scan for color documents up to 33 seconds. As for black and white documents, the scan speed can reach 11 seconds with a maximum area of 216 x 297 mm.
Epson L360 has the On-demand inkjet printing method, where the classification of inkjet print technology when ink is ejected from the print head only when necessary. In addition, L360 also has the Print Direction of both the Bi-directional printing and Uni-directional printing. In a row, with bi-directional printing, you’ll get double the speed, but with uni-directional, you usually get some better quality, but this process will give more time for the ink to dry before adding another one, this avoids ink saturation.
The Epson L360 has a maximum resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (with a varied shape size) that is quite decent. In printing, the DPI (dots per inch) refers to the output resolution of the printer or the imagesetter, and the PPI (pixel per inch) refers to the input resolution of a photo or image. DPI refers to the density of a physical point of an image when it is reproduced as a real physical entity, for example when an image is printed on paper. Thus, the more DPI you get, the more accurate the level of sharpness.
Epson l360 Driver Download For Windows
- Windows 10 32 Bit
- Windows 10 64 Bit
- Windows 8 32 Bit
- Windows 8 64 Bit
- Windows 7 32 Bit
- Windows 7 64 Bit
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Epson L360 Printer Driver and Scanner :
- Epson Web Installer : Download
- Printer Driver for Windows : Download
- Scanner Driver for Windows : Download
- Epson Event Manager for Windows : Download
- Epson Easy Photo Print for Windows : Download
- EpsonNet Setup : Download
- E-Web Print : Download
- EpsonNet Config : Download
- EpsonNet Print : Download
How To Install Printer Driver For Windows :
- Open your control panel
- Right click on the Sharp printer
- Click Printer Properties…not properties
- Go to the Configuration tab (see * below if this is greyed out)
- Click Auto Configure
- Tick the dots where the fingers are pointing, duh
- Click apply.
- Enjoy using the full functionality of your machine
Epson l360 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatibility :
- Mac OS 10.15
- Mac OS 10.14
- Mac OS 10.13
- Mac OS 10.12
- Mac OS 10.11
- Mac OS 10.10
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.8
Download Driver L360 Mac OS Full :
- Epson Web Installer ; Download
- Scanner Driver for Mac : Download
- Printer Driver for Mac : Download
- Epson Event Manager for Mac : Download
- Epson Easy Photo Print for Mac : Download
How To Install Printer Driver For Mac OS :
- Open your System Preferences
- Open the Print and Scan menu, highlight the Sharp and click Options & Supplies
- Move to the Driver tab, tell the driver which options your machine has by using the drop down menus. Click OK
Thank you for downloading printer Driver, Manual and Software for your Printer needs here, I hope you can solve the problem against the printer Software at this time.
Source ; https://www.epson.co.id/