Epson Expression Premium ET-7750 EcoTank Wide-format All-in-One Printer Driver, SOftware, Firmware, Manual, and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS and Linux – Featuring 5-color inks, the wide-format Expression Premium ET-7750 wireless EcoTank all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1, equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets2. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print documents up to 9,000 pages, or thousands of 4″ x 6″ photos3. Plus, it features Epson® exclusive auto-stop ink bottles, with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-7750 also prints up to 11″ x 17″ and includes paper and photo trays, plus built-in USB/card slots5.
- 3-in-1 with Wireless & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan / Photo / Wide-format
- Ink: Five EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 13 ISO ppm†; Color: 10 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG16201
The ET-7750 doesn’t come with an ADF for sending multipage documents to the scanner, which is unusual for an all-in-one printer at its price. In addition, the control panel is a 2.7-inch non-touch color LCD surrounded by about a dozen buttons, including a set of arrow keys and an OK button for navigating the screen and initiating functions, as well as Plus and Minus keys for setting the number of copies, and Start and Stop buttons for initiating copy and scan jobs, or canceling ongoing tasks, respectively.
In addition to printing on a wide range of varying media types and sizes, the ET-7750 can also print labels on optical disks via a small caddy that slides in just above the photo paper tray, under the control panel.
Epson ET-7750 Specifications
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print documents up to 14,000 pages black/9,000 color3 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets2
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- 5 color inks — for printing high-quality documents and photos up to 11″ x 17″
- Versatile paper handling — dedicated paper and photo trays, plus a rear specialty feed6
- Easy PC-free printing — with built-in USB and memory card slots5
- Large, easy-to-read 2.7″ color LCD — simple setup and navigation
- Complete wireless solution — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones7; includes Wi-Fi Direct®8 and Ethernet
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration9
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
How To Setup Epson ET-7750 Driver | Software | Connection
Despite its size, the ET-7750 is very easy to get out of its box. There’s quite a bit of tape holding everything in place, as well as a few small strategically placed labels informing you of things like: save this bit of packing material in case you need to transport the printer, or load ink before you turn on the printer.
Speaking of ink, Epson has greatly improved the ink bottles themselves, as well as the ink receptacles on the printer. Each bottle is topped with a fixture containing a leak-proof nozzle and a key that fits only the fixture on the corresponding reservoir in the machine, making it next to impossible to mismatch ink colors and their respective containers. In addition, the bottles and printer fixtures are designed so that you can upend the bottles and leave them sitting upside down, draining, until the tank is full. Then you can, despite the fair amount of ink left in the bottle, disconnect and turn the bottle over without dripping any ink on undesired locations, such as your new printer or your desktop.
The ET-7750’s connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Ethernet, connecting to a single PC via USB, and the peer-to-peer network protocol for connecting mobile devices to your printer without either of them or it being connected to a network, Wi-Fi Direct. It does not support another peer-to-peer protocol, near field communication (NFC), which enables wireless printing when a mobile device is touching or in close proximity to a compatible printer. You do get support for USB thumb drives and SD memory cards. Epson’s own Epson Connect, a collection of scanning and printing apps, is also included.
The software bundle that Epson includes with its photo printers, while basic, is somewhat inclusive. It includes Epson Scan 2, a highly useful scanner interface with optical character recognition (OCR) built in; Epson CD Print for printing labels on optical discs; and Epson Web Print and Epson Connect for printing over the Internet and emails. And, if you don’t have a decent photo editor/enhancer, you can download Epson’s Easy Photo Print, a basic but useful little program.
Epson ET-7750 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson ET-7750 Driver Download For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer Lite||11.4 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version PS06H8||15.6 MB||Download|
Epson ET-7750 Driver Download For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||9.40 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version PS06H8||19.5MB||Download|
Epson ET-7750 Driver Download For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver (generic driver) For Linux||1.6.38||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
Step to install Epson Expression Premium ET-7750 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson Expression Premium ET-7750 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.