Expression Premium ET-7700 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer Driver, Sotware, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS and Linux – Featuring 5 color inks, the Expression Premium ET-7700 wireless EcoTank all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1, equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets2. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print documents up to 9,000 pages, or thousands of 4″ x 6″ photos3. Plus, it features Epson® exclusive auto-stop ink bottles, with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-7700 also prints up to 8.5″ x 11″ and includes paper and photo trays, plus built-in USB/card slots5.
- 3-in-1 Supertank with Wireless & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: Five EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 13 ISO ppm†; Color: 8.0 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG15201
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Review
The ET-7700, a blend of matte and glossy black, measures 6.6 by 20 by 16.3 inches (HWD) when closed and 11 by 15.4 by 20.4 inches with trays extended, and it weighs 18.1 pounds. The tilt-up control panel above the output tray houses a 2.7-inch non-touch color LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with central OK button, plus buttons with icons for home, start, and backspace. The main paper tray holds up to 100 sheets of plain letter-size paper, and there’s a mini-tray above it that holds 20 sheets of photo paper. A rear feeder can hold up to 10 sheets.
The ET-7700 prints, copies, and scans, but doesn’t fax. It has a letter-size flatbed, but lacks an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage documents unattended. A memory-card reader accepts cards in the SD family, and there is also a port for a USB thumb drive.
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Print Speed
I timed the ET-7700 in the text (Word) portion of our business applications suite at 14.3 pages per minute (ppm), better than its 13ppm rated speed. On our full business suite—which in addition to the aforementioned Word document includes documents with photos and graphics as well as text—I clocked it at an average of 7.9ppm, effectively tying it with the Epson ET-7750 (8ppm). These are good speeds for an inkjet. Although the Canon TS9120 printed out our Word document at a very respectable 13.2ppm clip, it slowed to 4.9ppm when printing the full suite. The ET-7700 can also print photos at a good pace, averaging 32 seconds per 4-by-6 print.
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Specifications
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print documents up to 14,000 pages black/9,000 color3 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets2
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- 5 color inks — for printing high-quality documents and photos up to 8.5″ x 11″
- Versatile paper handling — dedicated paper and photo trays
- Easy PC-free printing — with built-in USB and memory card slots5
- Large, easy-to-read 2.7″ color LCD — simple setup and navigation
- Complete wireless solution — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones6; includes Wi-Fi Direct®7 and Ethernet
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration8
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v2.61||39.8 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.4 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11||27.2 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version NY20I3||15.6 MB||Download|
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||10.1 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version NY20I3||19.5MB||Download|
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|SC/P-R Driver (generic driver) For Linux||1.6.38||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
Another Printer Driver :
Step to install Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.