Epson Expression ET-2750 EcoTank All-in-One Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS and Linux – The Expression ET-2750 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print up to 5,200 pages2, and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-2750 also offers convenient wireless printing from tablets and smartphones5, plus Wi-Fi Direct®6 and auto 2-sided printing.
- 3-in-1 with Wireless: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: Four EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 10.5 ISO ppm†; Color: 5.0 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG22201
Epson Expression ET-2750 Overview
The ET-2750 can print, copy, and scan, but not fax. It measures 9.4 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD), and weighs 13.2 pounds. You can control copying and scanning, and perform setup and maintenance tasks, from the front panel’s tiny (1.8-inch) non-touch display, four-way controller, and related function buttons. Paper capacity is limited, with a rear feeder that can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of photo paper. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. Its scanner is a flatbed that can hold up to letter-sized paper, but doesn’t include an automatic document feeder (ADF). It has a slot for memory cards (SD)—you can print from them without a PC—but lacks a port for a USB thumb drive.
Connectivity for the ET-2750 includes USB 2.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and a direct peer-to-peer connection to a computer or mobile device via Wi-Fi Direct. As is not uncommon with home-based inkjets, it lacks Ethernet connectivity. The Epson ET-2750 supports printing from the Epson iPrint app for iOS or Android, and Epson Email Print and Epson Remote Print, which both allow users to automatically print to the ET-2750 by sending it documents via email. Epson gives you the option of having an email address assigned to the printer during the setup process, which you can change to an address more to your liking. I tested the printer over a USB connection, with its driver installed on a computer running Windows 10 Professional.
Epson Expression ET-2750 Specification
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages black/5,200 color2 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Easy wireless — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones5; includes Wi-Fi Direct6
- Auto 2-sided printing — save up to 50 percent of your paper supply
- 1.44″ color display — easy setup and navigation
- Borderless photo printing — built-in memory card slot7 to easily print and share borderless 4″ x 6″ photos, PC-free
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Unbeatable combination of value1 and convenience — the freedom to print anything you want in color, without worry
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration8
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
Epson Expression ET-2750 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson Expression ET-2750 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.0 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.67||37.7 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.64 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 220.127.116.11||26.2 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LW15I6||15.4 MB||Download|
Epson Expression ET-2750 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v10.18||42.2 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||7.95 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 6.4.3||18.8 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||21.1 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LW15I6||19.4 MB||Download|
Epson Expression ET-2750 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver (generic driver) For Linux||1.6.37||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
More Drivers :
Step to install Epson Expression ET-2750 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson Expression ET-2750 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.