Epson Expression ET-2700 EcoTank All-in-One Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS and Linux – The Expression ET-2700 EcoTank all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print up to 5,200 pages2, and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-2700 also offers wireless printing from tablets and smartphones5, plus a user-friendly control panel with intuitive buttons for easy navigation.
Part of a seven-machine debut of EcoTank all-in-ones, the ET-2700 is one very inexpensive ($20) rung below the ET-2750, and the two printers are quite similar. What you give up for not very much money is a color graphics display, and, as mentioned, automatic two-sided (auto-duplex) printing. (That last one, auto-duplexing, should be a given on a $280 AIO.)
Brother, too, recently introduced an entry-level version to its stable of reduced-ink-cost AIOs, the INKvestment line. INKvestment AIOs are different from both Epson’s and Canon’s bulk-ink models in that, instead of built-in reservoirs filled with ink, INKvestment AIOs deploy relatively high-yield ink cartridges with much lower than usual running costs.
Measuring 10.2 by 14.8 by 22.3 inches (HWD) with its trays open and weighing a slight 11 pounds, the ET-2700 should fit comfortably on most desktops. The ET-2700 is similar in size to the Canon Pixma G2200 MegaTank All-in-One Printer, but that Canon model is about 3.5 pounds heavier. The Pixma G3200 MegaTank AIO is close to the same size and weight as the Epson.
Epson Expression ET-2700 Specifications
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages black/5,200 color2 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Wireless — easily print from tablets and smartphones5
- User-friendly control panel — with intuitive buttons for fast, easy navigation
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Borderless photo printing — easily print and share 4″ x 6″ photos
- Unbeatable combination of value1 and convenience — the freedom to print anything you want in color, without worry
- 100-sheet paper capacity — print stacks of pages without interruption
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration6
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
How To Setup Epson Expression ET-2700
The Epson ET-2700’s connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and connecting to a single PC via USB. Other mobile connectivity options include Epson iPrint App (iOS and Android) and Fire OS printing.
Compared with previous EcoTank AIOs, setting up the ET-2700, especially filling the ink reservoirs, is easy. With this line of printers, Epson has remade not only the ink bottles themselves, but also the reservoirs in which you pour the inks. Both containers, for instance, come with leak-proof plastic fixtures that allow you to upend the bottles and pour the ink without squeezing, and the bottles sit upside-down, unattended, until the reservoir is full. Removing the bottles without dripping ink out on to your printer or desktop is just as easy. As bulk-ink printers go, Epson’s EcoTank line ships with a superior, no-mess ink refill system. The whole setup process is quick and easy.
Epson Expression ET-2700 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson Expression ET-2700 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||10.9 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.67||37.7 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 220.127.116.11||26.2 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LX15I6||11.7 MB||Download|
Epson Expression ET-2700 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v10.18||42.2 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||8.64 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 6.4.3||18.8 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LX15I6||15.6 MB||Download|
Epson Expression ET-2700 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver (generic driver) For Linux||1.6.38||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
Another Printer Drivers :
Step to install Epson Expression ET-2700 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson Expression ET-2700 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.