Free Download Epson ET-4550 Driver For Windows 32/64 Bit and For MAc OS – The WorkForce ET-4550 EcoTank Wiresless the board offers progressive sans cartridge printing with simple to-fill supersized ink tanks. It incorporates as long as 2 years of ink in the box1. That is a mind boggling measure of ink — enough to print up to 11,000 dark/8,500 shading pages2, and equal to around 50 ink cartridge sets3. The ET-4550 conveys a fantastic blend of comfort and value1. Additionally, set aside to 80 percent on ink with ease substitution bottles4. Controlled by PrecisionCore®, this printer conveys rapid, laser-quality dark content. Besides, it highlights auto 2-sided printing, 150-sheet paper limit , and remote printing from tablets and cell phones.
Alongside the almost indistinguishable highlights, the two models offer comparative presentation. There’s a major contrast in cost, with the ET-4550 costing around four fold the amount. Be that as it may, except if you scarcely print by any stretch of the imagination, it will be much more affordable over the long haul. The ET-4500 accompanies enough ink for 11,000 monochrome pages (in the event that you use it as a substitution for a monochrome laser), or 8,500 shading pages, with the two yields dependent on ISO/IEC standard test pages. To print a similar number of pages with the Epson WF-2650, you’d need to purchase more than $1,600 worth of ink cartridges. What’s more, that is excluding the expense of the printer.
At 16 pounds 5 ounces, the ET-4550 is light enough for one individual to move into spot effectively. It’s likewise little enough, at 9.5 by 20.3 by 22 inches (HWD), to effortlessly impart a work area to. Arrangement is standard—with the exception of the ink, obviously. The ink comes in eight jugs, with two for each shading. Both dark ink jugs hold 140 milliliters (ml) of ink. Every one of the other ink hues comes in one 70ml jug marked Initial and one 40ml jug named Bonus. The evaluated yield of 11,000 monochrome or 8,500 shading pages depends on utilizing every one of the eight jugs.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson ET-4550 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson ET-4550 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson ET-4550 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
|Printer Driver v2.41|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52|
Epson ET-4550 Driver Download For Mac OS
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson ET-4500 Driver Download For Windows and Mac
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.