The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Driver offers Cartridge-Free Printing with simple to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can set aside to 90 percent with ease substitution ink bottles – costing as meager as 1 penny for each shading ISO page versus 20 pennies with ink cartridges1. In addition, you can get as long as 2 years of ink with the included or a substitution ink set2. Every substitution ink contain set incorporates enough ink to print to 7,500/6,000 pages (bk/clr)3 — comparable to around 80 individual cartridges4. That implies less squander. Extraordinarily keyed EcoFit™ jugs make it simple to fill each shading tank. Fueled by PrecisionCore®, this quick supertank printer offers a 150-sheet paper plate, 30-sheet ADF, voice-initiated printing5, and wired and remote availability.
Once more, the ET-3760’s 30-sheet programmed report feeder (ADF) is manual-duplexing, implying that to filter the second side of two-sided archives you should flip it yourself to catch the opposite side. Of the AIOs referenced in the past section, most additionally have 30-sheet manual-duplexing ADFs, aside from the OfficeJet Pro Premier and MFC-J6945DW, which accompany auto-duplexing ADFs that hold 35 sheets and 50 sheets, separately.
Contrasted and numerous other $400 printers, the ET-3760’s print velocities are moderate. Epson rates it at 15 pages for each moment (ppm) for monochrome pages and 8ppm for shading pages. To quantify its real speeds, I timed the ET-3760 as it printed our accumulation of test records over Ethernet on our standard Intel Core i5 testbed PC running Windows 10 Professional. t produced our 12-page Microsoft Word test archive at a normal speed of 16.5ppm, or 1.5ppm quicker than Epson’s appraising. Of the AIOs referenced before, the Epson ET-4760 and ST-3000 both came extremely close to coordinating the ET-3760’s score, while the Canon G4210 came in more than 8ppm more slow.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson ET-3760 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson ET-3760 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson ET-3760 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|Printer Driver v2.66|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
Epson ET-3760 Driver Download For Mac OS
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson ET-2550 Driver Download For Windows and Mac
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.