Epson ET-2650 Driver, Software, Firmware, Support, Download For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac OS and Linux Latest Version – The Expression ET-2650 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink — enough to print up to 4,000 pages2, and equivalent to about 20 ink cartridge sets3. The ET-2650 delivers an unbeatable combination of convenience and value, giving you the freedom to print anything you want in color, without worry. Plus, save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-2650 features built-in wireless for printing from tablets and smartphones5, plus a 1.44″ color LCD and built-in card slot6.
- 3-in-1 with Wireless: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: Four EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 10 ISO ppm†; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm†
Design and Features
Aside from improved printing (see the Output Quality section) and a somewhat streamlined outward appearance, the ET-2650 isn’t that much different than the ET-2550. Like the first round of EcoTank models, where Epson retrofitted existing AIOs with relatively large ink reservoirs and new plumbing, the company has done the same with the ET-2650. This time, though, the appendage on the right side that houses the ink containers is significantly shorter and looks less like an add-on. With Canon’s MegaTank models (such as the G3200 and G2200), the ink reservoirs are integrated into the front of the chassis, making ink levels easier to see. This time around, though, with this new EcoTank AIO you can also check ink levels from within the printer driver each time you print, which you can’t do with previous EcoTank or MegaTank printers. (It’s important to note, though, that included in the dialog box displaying ink levels is a disclaimer advising that the information isn’t completely reliable, and that to avoid damaging the printer you should check ink levels visually.)
At 11.9 by 17.5 by 20.8 inches (HWD) when open for printing, and 11 pounds, the ET-2650 is light and compact and should easily fit on the average desktop. Paper handling consists of a 100-sheet tray that extends upward from the back, and printed pages dump onto a 30-sheet tray that pulls out from the front. As mentioned, it doesn’t print two-sided pages automatically nor does it have an ADF for sending multipage documents to the scanner. To get these two features from an EcoTank model, you’ll have to step up to the $500 Epson WorkForce ET-4550. Canon offers an ADF and auto-duplexing on its $400 Canon Pixma G4200 MegaTank model. Connectivity consists of Wi-Fi and USB, as well as support for mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct (a peer-to-peer protocol that doesn’t require a network or router), AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Epson Connect, and Epson iPrint. You can also print from various flavors of SD cards via a slot located to the left of the output tray, but you don’t get support for USB thumb drives.
Walkup tasks, such as printing from the cloud or making copies, as well as configuration, are handled from a tilt-up (for easier viewing and operation) control panel that consists of a 1.4-inch color LCD that you navigate with arrow keys and an OK button. The only other buttons on the panel are Home, Back, Power, Start (for copying and scanning), and Cancel. The ET-2650’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 3,000 pages. In addition, Epson takes some of the gamble out of paying so much upfront for this EcoTank AIO by providing a one-year extension (to two years) when you register it.
Epson ET-2650 Spesifications
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print up to 4,000 pages black/6,500 color2 — equivalent to about 20 ink cartridge sets3
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Built-in wireless, plus Wi-Fi Direct®7 — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones5; print wirelessly without a network
- Unbeatable combination of value and convenience — the freedom to print anything you want in color, without worry
- Easy setup and control — 1.44″ color LCD
- Print photos, PC-free — built-in card slot6
- One-touch copying — get high-quality copies fast
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration8
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
Epson ET-2650 Driver Compatibility
Epson ET-2650 Driver Support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 10 32 Bit, Windows 1064 Bit and Epson l220 driver for Mac OS, OS X, Linux
More Drivers :
Epson ET-2650 Driver Dowload For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||10.2 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v184.108.40.206||51.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.50||32.6 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version RX04H8||12.9 MB||Download|
Epson ET-2650 Driver Dowload For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||8.16 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.2.8||18.0 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.84||37.1 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version RX04H8||16.8 MB||Download|
Epson ET-2650 Driver Dowload For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver (generic driver) For Linux||1.6.37||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility For Linux||1.0.2||Download|
|All-in-one package For Linux||1.3.44||Download|
Step to install Epson ET-2650 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson ET-2650 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.