Dowload Driver Epson B-510DN Full Version For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson B-510DN could become the first crossover color inkjet printer success, outperforming the other members of its cohort–along with many lower-end color lasers–in print speed and cost per page. All this talent comes at a high initial price ($599 as of June 28, 2010). But if you need speed, volume, and economy, plus good photo printing, the B-510DN is well worth considering.
The B-510DN’s design is efficient rather than aesthetically pleasing. Replacing consumables is a snap, thanks to the front ink-cartridge bay, but the bay protrudes awkwardly from the unit’s face. The control panel consists of a two-line monochrome LCD and a few buttons whose purposes are clear even without word labels. The front input tray holds 500 letter-size/legal-size sheets and has a 170-sheet output tray on top. A rear input accepts envelopes and the like (or another 150 sheets of paper). It can connect via USB or ethernet. Automatic duplexing is included as a standard feature.
Pages virtually flew out of the B-510DN. On the PC, the printer generated plain-text pages at an average speed of 14.7 pages per minute, and 4-by-6-inch color photos on letter-size media at 3.4 ppm. On the Mac, it delivered plain-text pages at 13.82 ppm, and a four-page PDF of mixed text and graphics arrived at a rate of 2 ppm. A high-resolution color photo (at near-full-page size) printed at 1.1 ppm.
In addition to a duplexer, the B-510DN’s paper handling features include a 500-sheet front paper drawer and a 150-sheet rear tray. The 650-sheet total should be more than enough for a micro to small office or workgroup, and the two trays make it easy to load two kinds of paper—like letterhead and plain paper—at once. As you might expect, the heavy duty paper handling translates into a relatively large inkjet, at 12.3 by 18.9 by 21.6 inches (HWD). However the B-510DN weighs only 24 pounds, so one person can move it into place easily enough.
Epson B-510DN Feature
The same holds true for color documents and photos. While the color prints from this printer are good, you can find better. Although this printer is not advertised as a photo printer, it can do an adequate, but not perfect job, with photos on photo paper. One caveat is that it cannot produce borderless prints.
The B-510DN has all the functions that you would expect to find in a business-class printer including collating, reverse order printing, fit-to-page, and watermarking functions. The color palette can be either Epson Vivid or Adobe RGB. Although most people no longer use it, it may be worth mentioning that it has no PCL or PostScript emulation.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson B-510DN Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson B-510DN Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson B-510DN Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Printer Driver v6.72||10.78 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||20.06 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||12.22 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson B-510DN Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson B-510DN Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson B-510DN Printer Driver For Mac||20.47 MB||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6||14.5 MB||Download|
|Common Updater for Apple Software Update v2.18||0.64 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson B-510DN Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson B-500DN Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.