Free Download Epson Artisan 810 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Artisan 810 offers both Ethernet and WiFi support, making it easy to share. It can print, scan, and fax over a network; work as a standalone copier and fax machine; and scan to e-mail over a network (something the 800 couldn’t do) by automatically launching your PC’s e-mail program and adding the scan as an attachment. In addition to faxing and e-mailing, the AIO’s most notable office-centric feature is a 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) to handle multi-page documents easily as well as give you a way to scan, copy, and fax legal-size pages, a feature that most offices can make use of at least occasionally.
The Artisan 810 is mostly easy to operate. The 7.8-inch, touchscreen control panel includes a 3.5-inch color LCD and has context-sensitive LED “buttons” that light up as needed. The panel angles upward easily, but releasing it requires fumbling for the unlabeled lever underneath. Two media card slots support CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD Card, and XD-Picture Card, and the machine has a PictBridge port. USB, ethernet, and wireless connections are available.
Physical setup for the Artisan 810 is straightforward. Find a spot for the 7.8- by 18.3- by 18-inch (HWD) printer, remove the packing materials, and load paper. Then plug it in, turn it on, and install the six ink cartridges (for cyan, yellow, magenta, black, light cyan, and light magenta inks). For a wired network, which I used for my tests, you then connect the cable and run the automated setup routine from disc. Note too that unlike the previous generation of Epson printers, you can connect by WiFi without having to connect by cable to set up the feature.
Paper handling is a mixed bag. I’m glad that the Artisan 800 supports automatic duplex printing, as well as printing labels on specially coated CD/DVD media using an included tray. The 30-page automatic document feeder handles legal-size paper, too. On the downside, the paper trays are universally flimsy and inconveniently designed: The 120-sheet main input has a removable lid that doubles as a photo-paper tray (up to 20 sheets of 5-by-7-inch paper), and you can’t load the input trays unless you retract the three-panel output tray that covers them.
Epson Artisan 810 Specs
- Printing technology: Ultra Hi-Definition Printing with Advanced
- MicroPiezo 6-color ink jet printing with DX5 technology
- Ink Palette: black, cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta and yellow
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 6 individual ink cartridges
- Ink Type: Claria Hi-Definition Ink (smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant photos)
- Fade Resistance/Print Longevity: Up to 200-year album storage, up to
98 years under glass; lasts up to 4x longer than photo lab prints
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 5 ink droplet sizes, as small as 1.5 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760×1440 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 38 ppm in black; up to 38 ppm in color
- Laser Quality Print Speed: Up to 9.5 ppm in black; up to 9.1 ppm in color
- Maximum Copy Speed: Up to 38 ppm in black; up to 38 ppm in color
- Print 4×6 Photo: in as fast as 10 seconds
- Paper Support: Plain (8.5×11), Photo (4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 8.5×11, 16:9 wide), Inkjet printable CDs/DVDs
Epson Artisan 810 Feature
- Smart, 7.8″ touch panel. Large display lights up only the buttons you need; includes a 3.5″ LCD to preview, edit and print photos and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking. Print, scan, and access memory card slots via built-in wireless and wired networking.
- Ultra Hi-Definition prints. Brilliant 4×6 photos in as fast as 10 seconds; DX5 MicroPiezo technology provides the finest color and detail without sacrificing speed.
- Professional looking CDs/DVDs. Print right on inkjet-printable CDs/DVDs, without labels.
- Send faxes fast, even in color. Fax in as fast as three seconds per page; store up to 60 speed dials and receive up to 180 pages in memory; also faxes legal-size documents; includes PC Fax1 software.
- Versatile paper handling. Automatic, two-sided printing, and two automatic paper trays, plus 30-page Automatic Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson Artisan 810 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Artisan 810 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson Artisan 810 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||68.24 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.62||13.24 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.76||12.74 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||82.71 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 810 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson Artisan 810 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac||24.24 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||23.7 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 810 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson Artisan 800 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.