Free Download Epson Artisan 800 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson Artisan 800 printer is a multifunctional printer that can also copy, scan, and fax documents. The $299 device is faster than other inkjet printers, and we like the large LCD screen and the built-in CD drive, but it’s severely marred by buggy software and flimsy components. We spent more time taking apart the paper trays, fixing paper jams, and reinstalling drivers than actually using the printer. If you can actually get the printer to work on a consistent basis, the Artisan 800 can produce fast, well-formed photo prints
The Artisan 800 is part of Epson’s new line of all-in-one devices and the design reflects a new, sleek style. The chassis has rounded edges and a glossy black finish. Also, it’s fairly small for an all-in-one; with all the trays closed, the printer actually shares similar dimensions to the Canon Pixma MX700, coming in at 7.8 inches high by 18.4 inches wide by 15.2 inches deep and weighing 23.8 pounds.
Output quality in my tests was below par for text, typical for graphics, and above par for photos. More than half the fonts on our text test were easily readable at 8 points, but fewer than half qualified also as well formed, and none passed either threshold at smaller sizes. The text also had a grayish look that would make long documents hard to read. I’d call the text good enough for schoolwork, personal correspondence, and possibly internal business use like memos, but I wouldn’t use it for business correspondence.
Paper handling is a mixed bag. The Artisan 800’s 120-sheet capacity is part of what makes the printer suitable for light-duty use only. On the other hand, you can add an automatic duplexer, which is a nice touch for any office. And a separate photo tray, for up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6 or 5-by-7 photo paper, lets you switch between printing documents and photos without having to change the paper in the tray.
Epson Artisan 800 Specifications
|Print Resolution||5760 by 1440 dpi|
|Scan Resolution-Optical||4800 dpi|
|Max Scanning Bit Depth (output)||24-bit|
|Connection||USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11 b/g compatible with n.|
|Paper Sizes||letter, legal|
|Cost to replace ink/toner||$37 (black= $16, tri-color= $21)|
|Dimensions||9 X 19.4 X 15.2|
|Special Features||7.8-inch touch panel with 3.5-inch preview LCD; Wired and wireless ethernet connectivity|
Epson Artisan 800 Feature
- Exceptional photo prints up to 8×10 in size
- USB and wired or wireless network connectivity
- Attractive industrial design
The Epson Artisan 800 produces impressive color prints, photos, and text documents, and it outpaces the competition in almost all of our speed tests. We’re impressed by its performance, but hesitate to recommend this printer based on the poor build quality and error-prone software.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson Artisan 725 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Artisan 725 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson Artisan 800 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||68.07 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.64||13.53 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.49||11.93 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 800 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson Artisan 800 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac||89.36 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 800 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson Artisan 725 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.