Download Windows 11 AIO 21H2 22454.1000 x64 is the latest Windows 11 installer that you can use to install your laptop or computer easily and quickly. In Windows 11 AIO, there are various types of Windows 11 64 bit starting from Windows 11 home edition to Windows 11 enterprise edition and of course the latest official update from Microsoft is included until September 2021.
For those of you who are still confused whether Windows 11 is final or not. Until now, all Windows 11 circulating are still in the insider preview development stage. However, because it has been released for a long time, the Windows 11 AIO version that the admin shares is also included in the Windows 11 version which is quite stable and is worth it for you to use.
Available Editions Windows 11 AIO :
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro N
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 11 Enterprise N
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro Education N
- Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session
- Windows 11 loT Enterprise
System Requirements :
- Processor: at least two cores with a clock speed of at least 1 gigahertz (GHz) on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 GB or more.
- Storage: A storage device with 64 GB or more.
- System firmware: UEFI, with support for secure boot (Secure Boot) (disabled in the FIX assembly) .
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0 (disabled in the FIX assembly) .
- Graphics adapter: Graphics adapter compatible with DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x.
- Display: > 9 inches with HD (720p) resolution.
- Internet connection: Installing Windows 11 Home requires a Microsoft account and an Internet connection.
Changes and improvements Build Windows 11 AIO build 22454.1000 :
- Right-clicking on the recycle bin on the desktop now uses a new modern context menu
- Added an option when right-clicking on a network share in explorer to pin it for quick access without having to click Show Advanced Options
- Microsoft has begun rolling out an updated version of the Korean IME with adjustments based on feedback from Windows Insider. Microsoft believes this will provide more reliable input for the Korean language on Windows 11. The updated version of the Korean IME follows the new Windows 11 visual design with acrylic in the candidate window, new visual choices, and support for dark mode. It also improves improved performance and compatibility. The updated Korean IME is being first deployed to a subset of Insiders on the Dev Channel to help Microsoft quickly identify issues that could impact performance and reliability. Over time, it will become available to all users on the Dev Channel. Submit your feedback through the Feedback Hub in Input & Language> Text Input.
- CRC32: 5A85897D
- MD5: 14B4C3EDF924053632FD18A31F9F6690
- SHA-1: 71B9A2F07F879E0ABF0AEA3515DD78A901F6755A