Free Download Canon PIXMA TS8340 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and Mac OS – Smooth with an innovative streak, the PIXMA TS8340 conveys lab-quality photographs utilizing FINE innovation and 6 individual inks. Print on a wide scope of media and appreciate shrewd gadget control for a really inventive and uninhibited printing background. Pair style with substance in this multifunctional model, which flaunts 6 individual inks (counting Photo Blue), a 2-way paper feed and SD card similarity.
Gain by Wi-Fi joins (with 5Ghz band backing) and take control from a brilliant gadget. Print, duplicate, sweep and connection to the cloud with the Canon TS8340 PRINT application or print with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Sweep to cloud and output to email accessible for certified Canon ink clients. Appreciate simple operability with an auto-tilting 10.8cm shading touchscreen, complete with straightforward UI, and interface keen gadgets at a dash of a catch with Wireless Connec
Print lab-quality pictures utilizing Canon’s FINE innovation and appreciate longer-enduring photographs with as long as 100 years of collection life because of ChromaLife100 ink. Turn architect with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, Creative Park and the Nail Sticker Creator application, and examination with twofold sided matte, iron-on, attractive, restickable and square media.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS8340 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS8340 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.