Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Printing has never been increasingly advantageous with the PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Ideal for versatile printing, its numerous helpful highlights incorporate PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which enables you to print or output photographs and reports from your perfect cell phone. Also, with the PPS Cloud printing capacity you can print legitimately from select well known online Cloud administrations, for example, Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, and Dropbox™, with your cell phone utilizing the free PPS application.
Extra highlights incorporate Auto Duplex printing, which enables you to consequently print on the two sides of the paper and can help decrease paper use and cost by up to half. In addition, a programmed record feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it simpler to duplicate, output or fax various page archives.
The Pixma MX532 offers Wi-Fi for interfacing with a system, which could be valuable for sharing the printer in the double job of home and home office use. It’s more uncertain that you’ll need to share it in an office, in any case, due to the pitiful 100-sheet paper limit. Another explanation behind associating by Wi-Fi to a passageway on a system is to exploit the printer’s Google Cloud Print backing and Canon’s Cloud-based Web administrations, which will give you a chance to print from an assortment of sites, including Picasa Web Albums and Facebook. The two highlights require an immediate association between the printer and a system that is associated with the Internet.
[su_tab title=”OS COMPATIBILITY” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
[su_tab title=”INSTALLER PROCESS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
[su_tab title=”DOWNLOAD” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download For Windows
|MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package||48.47 MB||Download|
|MX530 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01||24.41 MB||Download|
|MX530 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75||13.29 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download For Mac OS
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a||1.98 MB||Download|
|MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199||14.17 MB||Download|
|MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package||10.17 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.