The Canon PIXMA MX350 is a mid-range inkjet multifunction printer aimed at small or home offices. It has an easy-to-comprehend interface and offers some useful business printing features, such as an automatic document feeder. It’s not designed to be a high-volume office printer and its speeds reflect this.
The Canon PIXMA MX350 has a 2.5in LCD screen and a front-mounted control panel that lets you print jobs without a PC (although Canon’s software suite for PCs offers more comprehensive control). A top-mounted automatic feeder makes it easy to copy multi-page documents.
The control interface of the Canon PIXMA MX350 is leaps and bounds ahead of the MX270 and MP550. Arranged along the top of the front fascia, a click-wheel and well-labelled controls surround the bright and clear 2.5in LCD screen. The graphical display may be a little slow to bring up new menus, but the control scheme is intuitive and we had no problems using it.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Specifications
|Max color resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||2 pl|
|Photo print speed||43 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download For Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)||31.44 MB||Download|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||22.39 MB||Download|
Operating System Support :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) | Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) | Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) | Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) | Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) | Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) | Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) | Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) | Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) | Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download For Mac OS
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)||15.77 MB||Download|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)||15.16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||7.05 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures CANON OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Driver : Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.