Free Download Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP970 is a monster of a printer, so make sure you have enough desk space for it. It measures 18.5 inches wide, 15.6 inches deep, and 8.4 inches tall, and weighs just over 26 pounds. The body is silver with black highlights. Hidden behind a door are two memory card slots, and a PictBridge USB port resides beneath the slots.
Ready to print, copy and scan at the highest levels? You’ll create 4″ x 6″ photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi1 resolution (max.) in only about 35 seconds.2 The 7-color ink system produces photos that are richer and more life-like than ever before. Scans of photos, negatives and even thick notebooks will yield superb 4800 x 9600 color dpi results, and copies will be more faithful to your originals. The Ethernet interface enables networking, and the large 3.5″ TFT display lets you preview images in high resolution, then print directly from compatible memory cards3 — without a computer.
One of the MP970’s key capabilities is its built-in 35mm film negative scanner, and the 9600x4800dpi resolution scanning quality is designed specifically for this purpose. The multifunction device is capable of scanning negative strips and mounted slides to a computer, or printing them in full colour. Though it is quite slow at times, the resulting printing and scanning quality is very impressive.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Specifications
|Max color resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||1 pl|
|Photo print speed||35 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 7.9 x 15.2″ (470 x 201 x 386 mm)|
The Canon Pixma MP970 isn’t up to the company’s usually high standards. You’re better off spending more for last year’s version.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP970 series Mini Master Setup ( Windows 64 Bit )||20.43 MB||Download|
|MP970 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 64 Bit )||115.27 MB||Download|
|MP970 series Mini Master Setup ( Windows 32 Bit )||20.05 MB||Download|
|MP970 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 32 Bit )||14.88 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP970 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0||11.70 MB||Download|
|MP970 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a||11.92MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0||8.53MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.