Free Download Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver For WIndows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP960 replaces last year’s Pixma MP950, and at $400, it is Canon’s top-of-the-line photo all-in-one. For the hefty price tag, you get a multifunction that offers fast print speeds and a wealth of features including a built-in duplexer and a negative/slide scanner. If you’re an amateur photo hobbyist with high-volume printing needs and can afford this price range, the MP960 will prove its worth. You might also consider the Canon Pixma MP600; for $200 less it provides faster photo prints and great print quality but leaves off the duplexer and offers even worse scan quality.
The power to create is right here at your fingertips. With the 7-color ink system you’ll produce photographs that are richer and more detailed than ever before. Scans of photos, 35mm slides and negatives will yield superb 4800 x 4800 color dpi results. And with the included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT), even your copies will be faithful to your originals. The new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation so much easier, and the new 3.5″ TFT display lets you preview images in high definition, then enhance them before printing.
The MP960 prints very quickly: Text pages arrived at 11.7 pages per minute (ppm), compared to the average of 8ppm; photos printed on plain paper at 3.1ppm, slightly above the average. Our 5×7-inch test photo printed in just 31 seconds, versus the test group’s average of almost 1 minute. The MP960 scanned very quickly as well, turning in the fastest time for five of the six scan tests we perform–completing our 4×5-inch photo at 100 dots per inch in just 6.2 seconds (the average was 8.9 seconds). Copying speeds were a more moderate 3.6ppm.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 35 seconds
- Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
- Color: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)3
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 512
- Color: 512 x 6 (BK, C, M, Y, PC, PM)
- Total: 3,584
Picoliter Size (color)
- Picoliter Size: 1 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1
- Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP960 MP Driver Ver. 1.12 ( Windows 64 Bit )||13.00 MB||Download|
|MP960 MP Driver Ver. 1.12 (Windows 32 Bit )||12.77 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP960 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0||10.02 MB||Download|
|MP960 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3||6.03MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.