Free Download Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and For Mac OS – This powerhouse PIXMA MP610 All-In-One can transform your home office. Thanks to its patented 4,608-nozzle print head, it produces 4″ x 6″ photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi1 resolution (max.) in a blazing-fast 21 seconds2. You can print photos directly from compatible memory cards3, previewing images in high resolution on the 2.5″ TFT display. Or, print directly from your digital camera DV camcorder or camera phone4,5. Copies of documents will be more faithful to your originals, and scans of photos and even thick notebooks will yield spectacular 4800 x 9600 color dpi results.
One of the other new features of the PIXMA MP610 is its inbuilt, automatic photo correction, which analyses an image from a memory card or PictBridge camera and makes automatic adjustments to brightness, contrast and saturation. This is claimed to be particularly good for bringing out shadow detail and worked well for us.
Once you’ve gone into the driver and disabled the dry-time pause on each print, those photos come out at a phenomenal rate. It took just 47 seconds for a top-quality 6 x 4in photo and 1min 39secs for our A4 photomontage; normal mono text was churned out at 8.8ppm, behind only the Dell V305w; and a colour document speed of 4.5ppm was some way clear at the front. There’s also a built-in duplex unit.
The scanner isn’t quite up there with the quality of the print engine, but it remains better than most. Photo scans came out a little too light for our liking, with grass turning a little yellow, and text was less solid than we’d like. It’s fast, though, scanning a full page at 150ppi in just seven seconds, and getting through a 6 x 4in photo at 600ppi in a stunning 12 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP610 Specifications
|Resolution printer final||9600 x 2400dpi|
|Integrated TFT screen?||yes|
|Rated/quoted print speed||31PPM|
|Maximum paper size||A4|
|Copier rated mono speed||31cpm|
|Copier rated colour speed||24cpm|
|Fax page memory||N/A|
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP610 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 ( Windows 64 Bit )||14.16 MB||Download|
|MP610 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 32 Bi5 )||13.79 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0)||11.12 MB||Download|
|MP610 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a||6.77 MB||Download|
|CA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||8.53 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.