Free Download Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and For Mac OS – At last–a compact, high-performance inkjet photo all-in-one with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printing has arrived!! The PIXMA MP560 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer lets you easily print from anywhere around the house enjoying incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system. So, you can print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp, clean documents and enjoy incredible quality. The PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One perfectly blends performance and convenience. Its built-in two-sided printing can save you paper and help the environment so you can be efficient and eco-friendly, all at the same time.
The new Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps to correct your photos, and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0″ LCD. Plus, quickly access and select the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel. Making copies? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enables your copies to maintain the integrity of the original. For the scanner in you, the Auto Scan Mode2 automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings. For added versatility, enjoy computer-free photo printing options via compatible memory cards3, USB Flash Memory Drives4, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth wireless devices5.
The Pixma MP560 has better paper handling than do most units in its price class. Automatic duplexing is standard. A 150-sheet, vertical-loading slot in the back of the printer accepts media ranging from 4-by-6-inch snapshot paper to legal stock. A second, front-loading drawer holds up to 150 sheets of letter-size paper only. The trays flex easily under pressure, but that’s my only quibble.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Specifications
|Max color resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||1 pl|
|Photo print speed||39 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Dimensions||17.9 x 6.3 x 14.5″ (455 x 160 x 368 mm)|
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||25.63 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)||16.41 MB||Download|
|MP560 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X)||13.19 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||7.05 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.