Free Download Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver For Widows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP530 is one of two office-oriented inkjet all-in-one printers in Canon’s offering. For a mere $200, you get a machine that prints, scans, copies, and faxes and does everything quite well. Photo enthusiasts will be disappointed by the lack of media card slots and a preview LCD, but the printer does feature a PictBridge port for direct printing from a camera. The included automatic document feeder and built-in duplexer are much appreciated; in fact, the only office feature this all-in-one lacks is built-in networking capability.
The inkjet printer uses five ink cartridges. The colors are: dye-based black, cyan, magenta, yellow, and a pigment-based black. The dye-based black is used for mixing with the other colors so the printer can make new colors. The pigment-based black is for text and stuff that is all black. The dye-based ink cartridge costs $14.25 each, and the pigment-based black cartridge costs $16.25. Unlike other printers the MP530 ships with full ink cartridges. This means you won’t have to buy new cartridges anytime soon. A light mounted on the front of each cartridge slot tells you when your cartridge is empty. According to the costs and the yeild of each cartridge the price per print of a 4″ x 6″ photo quality picture is about 15 cents and for a full sized page of mixed text and color is about 9 cents.
The MP530 may not be the fastest printer on the block, but it performed well in our speed tests, at 8.9 pages per minute for text and 3.2 ppm for graphics. It rolled out our test photo on letter-size photo paper in a commendable 41 seconds, and its 4.3-ppm copy speed was impressive, particularly given its high quality. Finally, the MP350 completed our 100-dpi test scan of a 4-by-5-inch photo in a snappy 7.2 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Feature
- 29 ppm (as fast as 2.1 seconds per page) Black Print Speed
- 19 ppm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page) Color Print Speed
- 600 x 600 dpi Black Print Quality
- 9600 x 2400 dpi Color Print Quality
- 1,856 precision nozzles—up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi
- 1 picoliter sized ink droplets
- PictBridge capable
- Fax at up to 33.6 Kbps in color/B&W, store 40 speed-dial codes, and receive 150 incoming pages into memory.
- 1200-dpi scans, with 48-bit color depth.
- 30 page automatic document feeder
- USB 2.0 interface
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP530 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||10.35 MB||Download|
|MP530 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||10.28 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP530 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.38 MB||Download|
|MP530 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||6.44 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson SureColor F9200 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.