Free Download Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Under the bonnet of the Canon MP520 lies a neat row of four individually replaceable ink cartridges, from Canon’s latest ChromaLife 100 range. This marries a pigment-based black ink with dye-based cyan, magenta and yellow inks, theoretically enabling fast, high-quality document printing and passable photo output.
It says a great deal about the quality of Canon’s printers that, barely halfway through testing the MP520, it was already clear that its only real cause for concern was the fact that the price was too close to that of the Labs-winning Canon Pixma MP610.
The design of the two is similar, with a flat top and a control panel that can be flipped up when needed and tucked away when not. The controls are identical to those of the MP610, although they are laid out in a slightly different way.
The major difference is in the number of cartridges. While the MP610 has separate pigment and dye-based blacks, the MP520 sticks to the pigmented one. This means text is just as thick, solid and legible, but the MP520 can’t quite match the quality of photo prints. In our tests we could just make out a difference in the darker areas of images, with less convincing edges and depth to the prints.
It fights back, though, with a superior scanner. Text isn’t up there with the better scanners from Epson, but photos were sharp and had a good colour tone, putting them behind only the HP in the scores from our judges. The MP520 did produce slightly better text copies than the MP610, but in most cases, results from each were indistinguishable.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds2
- Black: 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)2
- Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)2
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320
- Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y)
- Total: 1,600
Picoliter Size (color)
- Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black: 600 x 600 dpi1
- Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S.
- #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA MP520 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP520 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||13.47 MB||Download|
|MP520 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||13.85 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.79 MB||Download|
|MP520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||6.80 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||8.53 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.