Free Download Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP495 color inkjet multifunction printer handles printing, copying, and scanning, and currently it costs just $10 more than its cousin, the Canon Pixma MP280. The Pixma MP495 adds wireless connectivity for easier sharing, and ditches the matte-black scanner lid for a shiny one. Otherwise, it has the same strengths and weaknesses as the MP280: extremely nice text and photos, but pricey black ink and minimal paper-handling options. For these reasons, it’s best suited for light home or dorm use.
Built-in Wireless printing and scanning, a compact and stylish design with innovative features – meet the PIXMA MP495 Wireless Photo All-In-One. The MP495 brings high quality performance, ease of use and convenience together in one printer. You will also be able to continue your Wi-Fi photo printing with ease from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices
The Pixma MP495’s performance is acceptable. It printed plain-text pages at 5.7 pages per minute on both the PC and the Mac, while our consumer-grade PC photos printed at just over 2 ppm on plain paper and 1 ppm on photo paper. The professional Mac photo took just over 3 minutes to print. Scanning and copying speeds fell below the mean, but they’re fast enough for occasional use.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Specifications
|Max color resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||2 pl|
|Photo print speed||41 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Display||Text info panel|
|Dimensions||17.8 x 6 x 13.2″ (452 x 152 x 335 mm)|
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA MP495 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||16.74 MB||Download|
|MP495 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||14.42 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)||13.78 MB||Download|
|MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)||12.68 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||7.05 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.