Free Download Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and For Mac OS – The Pixma iP6000D makes direct printing a stride more remote than its antecedent; notwithstanding giving card spaces to the real media card designs and direct-from-camera printing, it can yield photographs from mobile phones outfitted with infrared capacities. At 2.5 inches, its LCD is marginally bigger than the i900D’s 2-inch screen, and the iP6000D allows you to alter and look for pictures on the LCD notwithstanding seeing them before printing. The iP6000D additionally comes furnished with every one of the highlights found on the Pixma line- – from autoduplexing to high-limit paper stacking – and it costs $70 not as much as its ancestor.
The iP6000D is a touch greater than the iP5000, at 7.7 by 16.9 by 12.3 inches (HWD) and 15.9 pounds, however the two offer a few highlights, including two 150-sheet paper plate, the capacity to duplex, a USB 1.1 port for interfacing with your PC, and a second USB port for associating with a PictBridge camera. In contrast to the iP5000, the iP6000D offers spaces for most memory cards, the front-board LCD, and a control board to allow you to see, alter, and print photographs without a PC. In the engine, the iP6000D utilizes six ink hues—cyan, yellow, fuchsia, dark, light cyan, and light red, each in its own cartridge—contrasted and five for the iP5000.
Execution on our business-applications suite (utilizing QualityLogic’s equipment and programming for timing, was frustrating, with an aggregate of 49 minutes 11 seconds. The iP5000 took just 16:09. What’s more, the main printer we’ve found in the most recent year that was more slow than the iP6000 cost not exactly half to such an extent. Yet, the iP6000’s presentation on our photograph suite was vastly improved than different printers; it found the middle value of 1 minute 35 seconds for every 4-by-6 and 3:32 for every 8-by-10.
- Photo Printer
Print Speed (up to)
- 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 75 seconds*8×10 photo: approx. 3 minutes*
Number of Nozzles
- Color: 256 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 1,536
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:4800 x 1200 dpi**Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- USB, Direct Print Port (cables not included) and IrDA v1.2 (mobile phone only***)
- BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank, BCI-6PC Photo Cyan ink tank, BCI-6PM
- Photo Magenta ink tank
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-7100 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.