Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP5000 Full Version – The Canon Pixma iP5000 is the next step up in Canon’s Pixma line from the iP4000, our current Editors’ Choice among personal ink jet printers. Although Canon bills both as photo printers, they’re also good choices for all-purpose printing. Significantly, the iP5000 offers even better-quality text and graphics than the iP4000. Unfortunately, it’s one step lower for photo quality, and it’s slower for photos as well.
A sleek 16.5 by 11.2 by 6.7 inches (WDH) and about 15 pounds, the Canon Pixma iP5000 unfolds for use, with a flip-up 150-sheet autofeeder tray that needs no extra clearance behind the printer and a flip-down 50-sheet output tray that extends 6 inches in front. A second paper source, a 150-sheet cassette (20 sheets if using 4×6-inch paper), expands to accommodate letter-size sheets. There’s also a cover on the back of the printer that opens to allow unsnarling paper jams; however, we didn’t experience any jams during our tests, even when duplexing.
Printing a high-resolution JPEG from a 5-Megapixel camera to A4 borderless size took just on two minutes at highest quality, while 10 x 15cm prints took under a minute from mouse click to output. For what is essentially a four-colour system, quality produced using the recommended Canon Photo Paper Pro stock is absolutely outstanding, and certainly comparable with several of the six colour printers we looked at.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Specifications
- Photo Printer
Print Speed (up to)
- Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:9600 x 2400 dpi**
- Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
- Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10
- Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy
- Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo
- Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper
- Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4×6,
letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon Pixma iP5000 printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon Pixma iP5000 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)||4.10 MB||Download|
How to Download and InstallCanon PIXMA iP5000 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|iP5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.29 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.