Free Download Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver – The Canon PIXMA iP4000 is the big brother to Canon’s iP3000. Unlike some other printers in the PIXMA line, it’s clearly a photo printer: Its five inks include both a pigment-based and dye-based black, with the dye-based version aimed primarily at improving photo output. But as with other PIXMA printers, and the iP3000 in particular, it offers an impressive combination of speed and output quality for standard business applications as well.
Despite these promising features for office use, we were somewhat disappointed with the iP4000’s plain-paper printing. In our lab tests, text printed on the iP4000 looked nicely sharp, and even the smallest font sizes were readable. The few faults we noticed included some letters with slightly fuzzy edges and some bold, blocky characters that bled into each other. But the iP4000 stumbled on our line-art test, failing to reproduce vertical lines longer than 13mm without wobbling, and generating a strange diagonal pattern in a block of close horizontal lines. The darkest areas of colour graphics that we printed on plain paper changed abruptly to heavy black, obscuring all detail and unattractively contrasting with the overall washed-out look of the rest of the image.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total
- Nozzles: 1856
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/NT 4.0/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included.)
- BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y
- 42 KB
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
Noise Level Approx
- 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download For Windows
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)||4.10 MB||Download|
|Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)||614/59 KB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download For Mac OS
|iP4000 Printer Driver Ver. 4.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.57 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver For Mac
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.