Free Download Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Single Function Printer is designed for those who need a high-volume printer for both documents and photos with a large paper capacity. With an ink savings of $1,175 plus two additional bonus black bottles already in the box1, the PIXMA G5020 provides value and efficiency. The PIXMA G5020 MegaTank Wireless Printer features a high page yield of up to 6,000 pages of black text or up to 7,700 vivid color pages2, a combined 350 sheet plain paper capacity, and simple connectivity – allowing you to print large volume jobs from all of your devices. The PIXMA G5020 is a perfect Wireless MegaTank Single Function Printer that can keep up with all of your home or office printing needs.
With an included full set of ink bottles, you get a savings of $1,175 versus traditional ink cartridges1. Plus, there are two additional bonus black bottles already in the box1, so you no longer have to worry about constantly running out of ink or buying costly replacement ink cartridges. The Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank SFP is great for everyday printing needs, such as business reports and borderless photos but also high-volume printing needs, such as full-color flyers, brochures and multi-page documents.
For printing, the G5020 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will deliver sharp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with rated speeds of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet rear paper tray, the printer is ready to take on your large print jobs. Users can also create borderless photos with ease and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 furthers the potential for the printer by supporting various mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Canon’s own PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Feature
- Canon MegaTank Printers have Integrated Ink Tanks that allow you to conveniently view and refill ink using the compatible GI-20 ink bottles. The GI-20 ink bottles feature a specialized nozzle designed to pour easily without spills or messes!
- The PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Single Function Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of $1,175 with a full set of ink bottles included in the box plus two additional bonus black bottles for even more savings.1
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges? Get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent standard ink cartridge sets.1
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.2
- Print beautiful borderless photos from 3.5″ x 3.5″ square to 8.5″ x 11″ letter size.9
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA G5020 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|G5000 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||30.93 MB||Download|
|G5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||19.22 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
There is no driver for the OS Version you selected. The driver may be included in your OS or you may not need a driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.