Free Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver For Windows and Mac OS – The imagePROGRAF iPF720 from Canon is a 36″ large-format printer designed to meet the needs of medium & large groups producing technical documents, including but not limited to Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic Information Systems), and AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) work. It features a reactive ink system consisting of four highly colorfast dye inks (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) plus two channels of pigment-based matte-black ink. Reactive ink technology minimizes bleeding between colors so small text printed on colored backgrounds is crisp and legible. The four-color dye ink system also enhances color quality on a variety of substrates.
built-in 80GB hard drive enhances the speed and performance of this unit. It includes PosterArtist Lite, a software package that aids in the workflow & creation of large-format prints. The printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms. Other features includes integration with your scan workflow on imageRUNNER devices, support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages, and Digital Photo Front-Access software for easy photo printing from digital cameras.
The printer takes up 75 x 51 x 45 inches, weighs a hefty 417 pounds and comes ready for work with a matching wheeled stand and fabric print catcher. It isn’t the biggest around but will likely need to be stored in the corner of an office or its own room.
Rather than the luxury of having 10 or 12 inks ready to create photorealistic prints, the iPF840 uses five aqueous inks. In addition to dye-based cyan, magenta, yellow, and plain black, it has a pigmented photo black ink. Because they use water as a carrier, the inks are not suitable for prolonged outdoor use.
With 15,360 ink nozzles at its disposal, the iPF720 can produce up to 1,200 x 2,400 dots-per-inch (DPI) resolution prints; that adds up to nearly 2.9 million dots per square inch. It can lay down 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that produce sharp detail with lines as thin as 0.02mm.
Canon’s iPF720 has a high-speed L-COA processor with 32GB of dedicated printer memory for creating the final image. It also has 348MB of RAM and a 320GB hard drive for storing images and software.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Feature
- 36″ Large-Format Printer
- Technical Documentation Printing
- PosterArtist Lite Software
- Windows & Mac
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|ICC Profile for the Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Version 1.30 for Windows||4.08 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64||1.71 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.45 (Mac)||101.15 MB||Download|
|iPF720 ICC Profile Ver.1.00 for Mac OS X||10.83 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.