Free Download Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Color imageClass MF820Cdn offers good print quality and a full feature set as a workhorse color MFP (multifunction printer) for small to medium-size businesses. It brings enough to the table to be worth a close look, as long as speed isn’t critical, as it’s on the slow side for its price.
The MF820Cdn features a 3.5” color touch panel with adjustable angles. The MF820Cdn combines all print, copy, scan and fax needs for small and medium business users. This machine has several different hardware and software configurations to fit the specific needs of its users.
The MF820Cdn can print, copy, scan, and fax both single- and two-sided documents, print from a USB thumb drive or mobile device (the latter only if your network has a wireless access point), and scan to a USB thumb drive, network folder, or PC. It also works as a standalone fax machine and can send faxes from a PC.
Weighing 95 pounds and measuring 24 by 22.1 by 23 inches (HWD), the MF820Cdn is a large and heavy MFP. It’s too big for a desk, and you’ll want at least two people to move it into place. Its large, tilt-up front panel includes an alphanumeric keypad, a four-way controller, and a 3.5-inch color touch-screen LCD. On the side is a port for a USB thumb drive.
In its default duplex mode, the MF820Cdn printed out our business applications suite (as timed with QualityLogic’s hardware and software) at 7.1 pages per minute (ppm). That’s slow for its price and rated speed of 36ppm. It was a little faster in simplex (one-sided) mode, where we clocked it at 8.3ppm.
Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Feature
- Seamlessly navigate through features with the first imageCLASS color 3.5″ customizable touch-panel LCD
- Achieve vibrant and vivid images with the introduction of V2 Color Technology
- Boost productivity with blazing fast double-sided print and copy speeds! Up to 36 pages per minute4
- Revolutionary Insulated Air Pressure toner technology helps control toner flow for stable toner supply and improved operability
- Standard high-capacity, 550-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray5
- Limit interruptions with up to three additional 550-sheet cassettes (Allows up to 2,300 sheets)5
- Efficient Energy Saver® mode uses approximately 1.0 W in Sleep mode
- Print, Scan, Go1 with Apple® AirPrint2 and Mopria™ Print Service3
- Scan and Search your documents with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) PDF scanning
This machine does almost everything you’ll want an office printer to do. It prints fast. It prints clear. You can’t go wrong with it. It does have a few minor flaws, but no one has created a perfect printer. This comes pretty close.
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF820Cdn/MF810Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||222.96 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan||7.72 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1||108.27 MB||Download|
|[Windows] PPD File V4.40||2.32 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02||19.25 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||92.37 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||61.18 MB||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.17.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||37.80 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.2 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||17.00 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.40 for Mac OS : 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14||2.26 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imageCLASS MF810Cdn Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.