Free Download Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw offers high-quality printing along with minimal maintenance. MF746Cdw Desktop Color Multifunctional Laser Printer offers multitasking – Print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. It has a 5″ color touchscreen delivering an intuitive user experience and a smartphone-like usability, all that can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks. With the motto to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished, imageCLASS MF746Cdw is also energy efficient.
The Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw is equipped with a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 51 images per minute in black and white or up to 27 ipm in color. By enabling multiple settings Canon Desktop Color Multifunctional Laser Printer will help you save paper and energy with a combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner, minimizing the power requirements and therefore using less energy.
- 5″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain compatible mobile solutions for printing and scanning.1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass, duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print-out time as fast as 7.5 seconds.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive animations for common tasks like consumables replacement.
The optional uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise or cloud solution6 that imageCLASS devices can utilize with flexible authentication. With either card-based or PIN code based authentication, imageCLASS devices can secure output management, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing.
The Color imageCLASS MF746Cdw model leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 51 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 27 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Specifications
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Send (Lite)|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5″ Color Touch Panel|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection, Near Field Communication|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 300 Sheets
Maximum: 850 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250-sheet Paper Cassette, 50-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Unit AF-1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||75 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Coated, Label, Letter, Envelope (10 Envelopes)
Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Coated, Label, Letter, Envelope (1 Envelope)
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|[Windows 64bit] MF746Cdw/MF745Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||266.92 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1||108.27 MB||Download|
|Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.0.2||38.42 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||61.18 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||92.37 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.2 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||17.00 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF746Cdw Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imageCLASS MF745Cdw Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.